Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think the Rams' opponents will fear the most in 2011?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think the Rams' opponents will fear the most in 2011?

What part of the Rams' attack will strike the most fear into the Rams' opposition this year?
    Sam Bradford's abilty to run the McDaniels passing game.
    20.51%
    Steven Jackson as a dual threat running and receiving.
    10.26%
    The Rams' offensive line's ability to control the line of scrimmage.
    0.00%
    The Rams' defensive line's ability to control the line of scrimmage.
    7.69%
    The Rams' pass rush from the front four.
    30.77%
    The Rams' blitz packages.
    20.51%
    Something else? (What?)
    10.26%

Re: What do you think the Rams' opponents will fear the most in 2011?

I went with what I consider the "signature" of a Steve Spagnuolo team: the front four pass rush.

Last year, the Rams defensive line accounted for 31 of its 43 sacks. This year, Robert Quinn, Justin Bannan and Daniel Muir are added to the rotation, making it deep and talented.

I think controlling the front four will be at the top of the blackboard for opposing offensive coordinators all year.

Comment

I went Something else.. The Rams will be a tough team to game plan for on both sides of the ball.

Comment

Josh Brown drilling field goals every time the Rams make it past the 50.

Comment

Something else.

DX's knee gets healthy.

Comment

Id have to say its got to be donnie jones, cause he will never be on the field and a man bored on the sidelines has the potential to go crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSorryMr.Jackson39 View Post
              Id have to say its got to be donnie jones, cause he will never be on the field and a man bored on the sidelines has the potential to go crazy.
              "Get me that ball!"
              "I'll get you that ball!"
              "Get me that ball!"
              "I'll get you that ball... ARRRRGH!"

I never knew that Donnie Jones was a crazy ex-cop for the Washington Sentinels...
              I believe!:ram:

Comment

As much as I hate to rip on Jax, he's no longer the beast in our offense. It's Bradford. If he can put up 3500 yards dinking and dunking with a bunch of guys off the street, imagine what he'll do with a more talented receiving corps and a more experienced O-line(Saffold was rookie last year!) and a new OC who loves ripping pass defenses to shreds. Jax is just another cog in the symphony of destruction that McBradiels(TM) will rain upon defenses around the league.
                I believe!:ram:

Comment

Steven Jackson, period. Every opponent has to game plan for the "BEAST". Sure Bradford is the QB but the use of the BEAST, even as a decoy is the focus of our offense everytime he's on the field.
                  sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Initially I thought Bradford because he will have the biggest impact for the team.? He got my vote. I am hoping his improved mobility will give some teams problems. I know he is no M Vick, but I sense Bradford could do a bit of damage running for first downs, although Bradford would not be stupid enough to do this.?
                    I feel SJ39 is slowing down a wee bit, the burst he used to have isnt there.?

Comment

Tough call for me so I'm gonna have to split it. A still "Beastly" Jackson will be feared by opposing defenses, while the yet to be nicknamed defensive line crew will wreak havoc and strike fear into opposing offenses.

Comment

I'd say the passing game, Jackson is already feared and respected but opposing defenses will give second thought of our passing game if our receivers can start running crisp routes.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

"Feared"?

I'd have to say nothing....

If any team fears any other team they ought to take up something else. "Respect" maybe, but "feared"? ...Nah.

However, other teams will need to respect the Rams defense more than they have in the past.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X