To Nick, Dez, Tx, Wraith, Avenger, & DJ:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Nick, Dez, Tx, Wraith, Avenger, & DJ:

So is there a secret handshake I need to learn for this 1000 post club or what?
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Re: To Nick, Dez, Tx, Wraith, Avenger, & DJ:

congratulations HUbison,a great achivement.Well done

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison
      So is there a secret handshake I need to learn for this 1000 post club or what?
      I don't know about a secret handshake, but, I for one really appreciate your posts, HUBison! Congratulations...keep it up! :king:

Comment

No, but as initiation, you have to pay a fee to the rest of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by NickSeiler
          No, but as initiation, you have to pay a fee to the rest of the club.
          I was afraid of that.

Comment

I will now plant the 1,000 post club secrets into your brain by way of a subliminal message...

As a member of the great 1,000 post club, you have now established yourself as a true winner among the many posters here. Be proud and be happy with this accomplishment. You truly belong at the forefront of this truly superb home of the Ram fan. Its good to see you living the life of a Clan regular. So, here's to you, HUbison. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam
              I will now plant the 1,000 post club secrets into your brain by way of a subliminal message...

As a member of the great 1,000 post club, you have now established yourself as a true winner among the many posters here. Be proud and be happy with this accomplishment. You truly belong at the forefront of this truly superb home of the Ram fan. Its good to see you living the life of a Clan regular. So, here's to you, HUbison. Enjoy!
              Wow, initiation fees AND mind control...this truly is my lucky day. :redface:

Comment

WAY TO GO!!! A great milestone!

Comment

I accept cash, personal check, and PayPal transfers, Bison. ;)

Comment

way to go bison.....way to represent SEMO.....

Comment

I don't know what the rules are about becoming a Moderator or even what exactly they do but I'd say HUbison and Nick are most deserving of such status. Both would get my vote!!! :king:

Comment

Great posts HU and congrats now see what you can do to get my negative status lifted. The check already cleared at my bank. My understanding was that was the hold up! :tongue:

Comment

Originally posted by viper3
                          I don't know what the rules are about becoming a Moderator or even what exactly they do but I'd say HUbison and Nick are most deserving of such status. Both would get my vote!!! :king:
                          Why thank you! Lord knows I'm on here enough. ;)

If Dez and the mods decide they need some more help, I'd be happy to assist. But I'm more than content with my current mission - being the first to pass 2,000. :king:

Comment

Let the Moderators speak their piece. Yea or Nea? Where are you when we need you? Have you nothing to say, one way or another to our brothers? I don't think anybody brings more indepth information to this site than HUbison or Nick!

What's say you....Moderators, Clan and most importantly Dez? Why so silent? No one is more deserving. Are there certain rules for such a designation that we don't know about?

Go Rams!!!

Comment

It is, indeed a long an arduous journey. You must...

1. Become an established poster here.
                              2. Show a real interest in the continued success of the boards.
                              3. Bring a level of insight or interest through new threads.
                              4. Demonstrate an abilty to uphold the rules of the ClanRam boards.
                              5. Swear eternal allegiance to the Scottish flag.
                              6. Massage Dez's feet every other Tuesday with lint seed oil and lavender.

But truly, it is all worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X