point spread vs packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• point spread vs packers

predict the point spread in the packers game. My prediction- 21 1/2. sounds ridiculous, but the worst team in the league on the road against the best team in the league. I would never bet against our Rams, but frankly, i don't think we cover that spread, and would surely love to be wrong.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Re: point spread vs packers

pshh, rodgers may be the best qb in the league, but he also has to work with a a completely above average consistant group of wr's!!!

our 4th best and beyond group of off the street shutdown cb's will have a field day with them..

we got this one in the bag!! bank on it....

21 1/2? pshhh...

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

23.5 Packers.

Final Score Prediction:

42-6 GB

Comment

Originally posted by THOLTFAN81 View Post
        23.5 Packers.

Final Score Prediction:

42-6 GB
        lol I'm going to praise Allah if when we play the Packers Justin King and Stewert by some piracle start beasting Aaron Rodgers. Blitzes.. ohh fumble, interception, pick 6............................... Yaaa and maybe I'm a Chinese Jet PilotClick image for larger version

Name:	Chinese pilot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	778631

Comment

I also agree with point spread, especially with Amendola out. My co-worker says i am crazy, that it's too high. SD had a 15 1/2 spread vs KC...but KC lost by 3. If we can only lose by 10 or less it will be a big motivator for players. If we beat Packers then NFL should have to give us 4 WINS.

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X