Take it or leave it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take it or leave it

Take it or leave it: The rams winning this Sunday against the CowGirls will salvage their season?
    If you like that state take it if not state leave it.

Before you read anything else we all knew this first half of the schedule at the begginning of the season was going to be murderous and our impressions have proven right. The team's we are going to start playing this last half will give us alot higher chances to start getting W's.

Ok I been thinking this the last week or so and have thought that this week will be our first win of the season. I was realistic last week and knew the defending champs were going to beat us but Dallas is perfect for a beat down and our first win since we are hungry for our first win. We played dam good against the Packers considering all things and our opponent and if that same intensity is there we will pick up a W in Dallas.

If and a big IF we do win then after NO we have 8 games we can realistcally win which at the very best and win out the rest of the year we will be 9-8. I'm thinking that we will lose one or two of those last 8 games and finish 7-9 or 8-8 And at the very least have a shot at the NFC West ONLY if we can be the Whiners twice.
    Last edited by ZiaRam; -10-17-2011, 01:35 PM.

Re: Take it or leave it

Like it,but unless we just all of a sudden start firing on all cylinders i dont see a 8-8 finish honestly.I think your asking/expecting to much for a team that has struggled with the basic fundamentals to win out or even 7/8.But this BL deal makes me optimistic that this season isnt over.BL/DX/MC, i like the 3 of them on the field at the same time alot should cause some problems with SJ in the backfield as well omg i cant wait till sunday lol

Comment

I like the optimism and I said from day one that we'd be a 1-6 / 0-7 team but STILL win the division.

However...

That was based on expecting the other three to be much of a muchness and bunched together with a couple of wins or so each by now. The ***** being 5-1 (and having won at the Eagles and Lions) really does mean that we're going to be hard pushed to finish anywhere other than second, again. Which I believe we will.

The ***** start is almost as disappointing as our own opening performances

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyjames View Post
        The ***** start is almost as disappointing as our own opening performances
        ya I hear ya there. Remember the Whiners are going to be playing harder opponets throughout their schedule sinc ethey didn't have all the tough ones stacked up at the beginning of the year. Hopefully that will help us catch up some. If we don't beat them then its a mute point anyways.

Comment

I applaud your optimism, but the Rams have done absolutely nothing on the football field to win the trust of anyone in their dwindling fan base. Until they do so, such predictions are merely just a source of amusement. Dallas played New England tough and are now angrily coming home, licking their chops and ready to face the Rams. Possibly without Bradford. New Orleans is next.

I've told anyone who cares to listen that it was extremely foollish to think the Rams would drop 6 or 7 of their first 7 games then run the table against the "weaker" part of the schedule. Completely ridiculous thinking. Do you know how hard it is to put a win streak like that together?

We will be lucky to win 3-4 games this season. Pessimistic but true.

Comment

Meh... I like flowers and bunnies and long walks on the beach...SAVE THE WHALES!!
            Last edited by ZiaRam; -10-19-2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately I think the Rams will be 0-9 and 3-13 at best. Both sides of the ball are uneven.
              :helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by ZiaRam View Post
                I'll wake you up next season, please take your negative crap elsewhere, the Rams and FO are doing what they can with what they have.
                Not getting into a pissing contest with you, Zia- don't read the posts if you don't like what's being said- all of which is logical, I might add.

Comment

running through fields of flowers... smelling the daisies... lalalalla
                  Last edited by ZiaRam; -10-19-2011, 09:22 AM.

Comment

and there off to the races!!!!!!!!! omg did they just cross swords???????? now this is gettin ugly.

Comment

FO are doing what they can with what they have.
                      What they have is what they sow... there is no more martz or linhean, zygmut or whomever to blame... what we have is due to new management... ALL, the good the bad and unfortunately the UGLY

Comment

I love your optimism ZiaRam. I would love nothing more than a win in Dallas. Especially since 2 of my friends are Cowboy fans. We are way overdue to put a full game together and as the saying goes "Any Given Sunday". I just wouldn't bet on it. Then the Saints and our schedule gets easier? To be honest the only teams left are our schedule that I feel confident we can beat are the Browns and 2 games against the Cardinals. Oh, maybe we'll take 1 from the Seahawks. Other than that we're looking at the Steelers, Bengals and 2 against the very surprising Whiners. I'm seeing maybe 4 wins total.

Sad but true....

GO RAMS!
                        sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Well the piss has already been let out so why don't you take your own advice and if you dont like whats being said thats positive in this forum why post?
                          I will take a wait and see attitude. Nothing I have seen tells me that anything you said will come true. Logically speaking.

You made your point, Zia, let others make theirs. NJ was very respectful in his remark back and personally I feel same way he does. It is silly to think all of us will follow suit on eternal optimism given what we have witnessed this year on top of Ram bumbles of the past 22 years, save for the awesome glory years (3). But, time will tell if we did indeed turn corner yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by NY RAMFAN View Post
                            What they have is what they sow... there is no more martz or linhean, zygmut or whomever to blame... what we have is due to new management... ALL, the good the bad and unfortunately the UGLY
                            Do you not know that addition and subtraction totals are effected from previous transactions? When you balance a checkbook, a companies books , or a NFL organizations books all totals are effected from the previous managers influence until they can all be rooted out. As in right now we are facing all the front loaded contracts to offset the Jay Z era. It's simple math and its going to take 4-5 years for Kevin to fix this mess he came into. Plain and simple.
                            Originally posted by macrammer View Post
                            I will take a wait and see attitude. Nothing I have seen tells me that anything you said will come true. Logically speaking.

You made your point, Zia, let others make theirs. NJ was very respectful in his remark back and personally I feel same way he does. It is silly to think all of us will follow suit on eternal optimism given what we have witnessed this year on top of Ram bumbles of the past 22 years, save for the awesome glory years (3). But, time will tell if we did indeed turn corner yesterday.
                            Fair enough you are right Mr. Macrammer. Sorry NJ, my apoligies sir.

Comment

I'll take that, We still have a shot at the NFC West if and only if we win this game. If not we might as well just try as best as we can do the rest of the year and go back to the drawing board.

Comment