Marc Bulger is a stud- end of story!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Bulger is a stud- end of story!

Yet another strong performance for the Kid. Again, given time, he was deadly accurate. Missed only one throw that i saw all game (bruce over the middle on one play). Leadership, judgement, minimimal mistakes, he is really gaining confidence every week and if we can protect him, he will truly be an elite qb.

general counsel

Re: Marc Bulger is a stud- end of story!

I agree, GC. He's been strong in our victories and in our losses, and has really minimized his mistakes. He's making good decisions, is spreading the ball around, and isn't afraid to use his legs when there's an opening. I'm very pleased with how Bulger has grown and responded to the task set for him this season.

Comment

Originally posted by NickSeiler
      I agree, GC. He's been strong in our victories and in our losses, and has really minimized his mistakes. He's making good decisions, is spreading the ball around, and isn't afraid to use his legs when there's an opening. I'm very pleased with how Bulger has grown and responded to the task set for him this season.
      Even Jeff Smoker would have thrown for 250 on the Seahawk defense today...

Worst blitzing scheme ever...

Comment

I am not sure that is a fair comment mr. hasselbeck. Give the rams o line some credit for picking up the blitzers. I think the seahawks spent way too much money on grant wistrom and not enough on at least one receiver that can catch the ball with the game on the line. Every other team that has blitzed the rams in the last few weeks has had success, why do you think it was the scheme as opposed to the seattle personnel.

general counsel

Comment

Marc Bulger will lead this team to the big prize before his career is over. He's damn good and he's proven it every game this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZagRam
            Marc Bulger will lead this team to the big prize before his career is over. He's damn good and he's proven it every game this year.
            Yea, but the same was probably said about Marino. My point is not to put a damper on the thread, but we have to keep solid personnel behind him. However...man, did he look good on Sunday or what? A passer that has that much accuracy does not grow on trees. Barring anything unforeseen, we've got our QB for the next decade.
            Last edited by HUbison; -11-15-2004, 08:24 AM. Reason: it's amazing what leaving out a single word can do.
            The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Bulger has been awesome with the passing and the RUNNING! :helmet:

But almost as amazing has been the positive support from the members of the clan that were not exactly bulger fans last season, even though our record was more "successful" last season!

He definetely has exceeded my expectations thus far, and I am sure he will put in a truly dismal performance soon, hopefully in practice :tongue:
              Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

Comment

I too would like to give him some credit. He has done better than I thought he would. Does a good job leading the team.

Well done Marc...
                This space for rent...

Comment

Well, it's nothing I would start a thread about but I would like him to get better on his crossing route passes. There were a couple/few passes yesterday that the receivers had to slow down to catch that eliminated RAC possibilities. They weren't bad passes but they were on the back shoulder and the receivers had to adjust their route.

All in all though, hardly any room for complaint in regards to Bulger this year and he's exceeded my expectations as well. I'm still pissed at McDonald for dropping that td pass. It was a gutsy, agressive throw that Bulger and the Rams should have been rewarded for.

Comment

Put Chandler in.... :ramlogo:

Comment

But almost as amazing has been the positive support from the members of the clan that were not exactly bulger fans last season, even though our record was more "successful" last season!
                      There's nothing amazing about it. Last year our record was better but Bulger was very inconsistent....needing to be bailed out by the defense time after time. This year he's playing head and shoulders above last year's performance and getting his due praise. Just goes to show the hypocrasy of those that claimed Bulger's criticism last year was due to hatred.
                      Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Comment

He's looked bad in a few games this year , But after the comeback in Seattle in the first meeting , I saw in Mark the drive that was not there last year. Being able to pull one out from far behind. Last year it was tough for him to rally the troops. This year the team is over coming injuries and ejections and still staying atop the division! Keep rolling Mark , Your starting to earn your respect. I said starting, Don't get ****y!!! :tongue:

Comment

He's looked bad in a few games this year
                          I think what you meant to say was, "He's looked bad, at times, in a few games this year. I don't think we can look back at his overall performance in any of the Rams games and say he played badly.

Comment

2-TD's 3-INT's. Look back at that...

Comment

I bow to your indepth analysis of bulger as a qb PTHOR, logical as always...

yawn.......
                              The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment