What Gives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Gives?

I just watched Spags MONDAY press conference. It's 15 minutes and 41 seconds long. Approx 10 minutes of it is going over the new injuries. Also some questions about the Whiner game but nothing JUICY!

What's up with these reporters at the press conferences? When are they going to start asking Spags the tough questions? Example: Why do we continue to lose? What the heck is going on with our team? Everyone is sick and tired of getting embarrassed. We are OFER against our division opponents that being the NFC WEST.

It's time to wipe the smirk/smile off of Spags face.
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: What Gives?

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
    I just watched Spags MONDAY press conference. It's 15 minutes and 41 seconds long. Approx 10 minutes of it is going over the new injuries. Also some questions about the Whiner game but nothing JUICY!

What's up with these reporters at the press conferences? When are they going to start asking Spags the tough questions? Example: Why do we continue to lose? What the heck is going on with our team? Everyone is sick and tired of getting embarrassed. We are OFER against our division opponents that being the NFC WEST.

When a head coach takes 10 mins to go over the injuries asking him why he continue to lose seems like a no brainier.

We lost our entire secondary, three of our starters on the offensive line are on IR, starting RB missed time early in the year, starting QB is missing games we may have to start our third string QB which we just signed due to our back up QB just went down. I know the name of our Trainer "Reggie". I have never heard the trainer name mentioned so many times in a season.

I get more pissed as Spags talking about how well his defense looked for half the game until they gave up that one play. He never addresses how bad the offense looks.

The only thing Spags is doing right is protecting Bradford future by not playing him, at the risk of losding his job.

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post

I absolutely cannot wait for Spags to be canned. I would'nt wish one of his press conference's on my worst enemy. Win, lose or draw. Its the same old verbal diarrhea every week. Scripted if you ask me, or close to it. It's no wonder he cannot get through to his players, their probably bored stiff.?
      Spags doesn't have the natural charisma or brainpower to be a good head coach. If the game was being played by robots, then things may be different.?:mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Rambos View Post
        When a head coach takes 10 mins to go over the injuries asking him why he continue to lose seems like a no brainier.

We lost our entire secondary, three of our starters on the offensive line are on IR, starting RB missed time early in the year, starting QB is missing games we may have to start our third string QB which we just signed due to our back up QB just went down. I know the name of our Trainer "Reggie". I have never heard the trainer name mentioned so many times in a season.

I get more pissed as Spags talking about how well his defense looked for half the game until they gave up that one play. He never addresses how bad the offense looks.

The only thing Spags is doing right is protecting Bradford future by not playing him, at the risk of losding his job.
        I still say the tough questions need to be asked of him. The situation with the injuries is what it is. Where's our depth....I know injured!
        sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

....Imagine if Spags was the head coach in Dallas, NY, or Philly.

YIKES.... He's lucky he is in a soft media market.

Comment