Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Playoffs started today who is in for the NFC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Playoffs started today who is in for the NFC?

Who do you pick to be in the "game" at season's end?

My picks: Eagles and ATL are the top seeds. Followed by my prayer for my beloved RAMS, then Vikings, Packers and c-chicks winning wildcard spots.

I think the Giants and 'aints have tougher schedules and too much working against them.

I hope Santa answers my prayers!

:helmet:
    Last edited by fearlessone; -11-15-2004, 09:34 AM.
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

Re: If the Playoffs started today who is in for the NFC?

Seedings
    1. Philly - East champs
    2. Atlanta - South champs
    3. Packers - North champs
    4. Rams - West champs
    5. Hawks - Wildcard 1
    6. Vikings - Wildcard 2
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Assuming that I have the tiebreakers correct, it would look like this:

Seeds:

1. Eagles (bye)
      2. Falcons (bye)
      3. Rams
      4. Packers
      5. Giants
      6. Seahawks

First round of the playoffs would be Seattle @ St. Louis and New York Giants @ Packers.

If the Rams and Packers won their games at home, the second round would be Rams @ Falcons and Packers @ Eagles.

If the Rams were to beat the Falcons, they could host the NFC Championship game if the Packers were to beat the Eagles.

Of course, the season does not end today, and all this is likely to change.

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam
        Assuming that I have the tiebreakers correct, it would look like this:

Seeds:

1. Eagles (bye)
        2. Falcons (bye)
        3. Rams
        4. Packers
        5. Giants
        6. Seahawks

First round of the playoffs would be Seattle @ St. Louis and New York Giants @ Packers.

If the Rams and Packers won their games at home, the second round would be Rams @ Falcons and Packers @ Eagles.

If the Rams were to beat the Falcons, they could host the NFC Championship game if the Packers were to beat the Eagles.

Of course, the season does not end today, and all this is likely to change.
        I like your scenario. Come on Santa! I have been a good boy! :redface:
        Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison
          Seedings
          1. Philly - East champs
          2. Atlanta - South champs
          3. Packers - North champs
          4. Rams - West champs
          5. Hawks - Wildcard 1
          6. Vikings - Wildcard 2
          Hmm, now that I re-read this post, I don't know that I answered correctly. I thought we were guessing who would be in the playoffs come week 18, but now I'm thinking that wasn't the original idea. Sorry if I posted when I shouldn't have.
          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment