Rams/Bud/Cheerleader question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams/Bud/Cheerleader question

I'm out in California and Coors Light has an advertising promotion of a life-sized cardboard standup of an Oakland Raiders Raiderette. While she is gorgeous(and in no way inspires me to drink Coors Light(blecch)), she is still wearing silver and black so I refuse to display something like that as part of my football related decor(I am a bachelor, surprise, surprise).

My question is: does anyone in or around St. Louis know if Budweiser has done something similar with a Rams Cheerleader?

Re: Rams/Bud/Cheerleader question

Originally posted by moklerman
    ...(I am a bachelor, surprise, surprise).
    You...a bachelor? Naaaah, come on! A mild mannered guy like you? :tongue:

Can't help you with the Miss Budweiser thing though. Good Luck on both accounts!

Comment

If you could see or smell me you wouldn't need to be told I was a bachelor either. With my inkredible intellect, looks and hygene had to be sacrificed. :tongue:

Comment

I'm bumping this thread in case anyone missed it, that might have an answer for me.

And speaking of cheerleaders, what's up with the gold outfits that the Rams girls have been wearing? They look awful to me. It reminds of something that Joan Collins or Linda Evans would wear on "Dallas".

I know it's sacrilege to like anything from an opposing team but the Eagles cheerleaders have the best looking "uniforms" that I've seen lately. Does anyone else even pay attention to the cheerleaders? I know football's important but given the choice between football and a scantily clad, dancing woman...well, you can see the possibility for distraction from the game. :tongue:

Comment

Originally posted by moklerman
          With my inkredible intellect, looks and hygene had to be sacrificed. :tongue:
          Apparently, so did spelling.

Comment

I think that was intentional AV.

Comment

Thanks, ZigZag. Somehow I knew that would go over some people's heads.

Comment

You got me Moklerman...I was starting to feel sorry for you! :redface:

Comment

I didn't know you HAD a sense of humor, Mok. Its nice to see this side of you. :redface:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RebelYell
                    Question about Georgia
                    by RebelYell
                    I keep reading that Georgia is basically living in the hospital at this point and her health is horrible. Does anyone know what exactly is wrong with her health? I was told almost 2 years ago that her health was horrible yet I've never heard any detail since.

Thanks.
                    -01-16-2008, 04:19 PM
                  • evil disco man
                    Classic Supermodel Blonde Moment
                    by evil disco man
                    Model's Blonde Moment
                    Updated: 13:31, Friday May 12, 2006

A supermodel fell out of a coach travelling at 50mph after mistaking an exit door for a toilet door.

It happened as Tatyana Simanava was returning to her seat from the WC.

Instead of opening the door to the passenger area she pulled open the emergency exit.

The 21-year-old blonde was pitched out onto a busy road in the middle of New York.

The driver reportedly spotted her falling out and pulled over.

Miraculously, Ms Simanava was not hit by any passing vehicles.

However, she was rushed to hospital with a suspected broken shoulder and wrist.

Fashion photographer Eric Striffler told the New York Post: "She's a great model... very attractive and sexy in front of the camera.

"I'm very sorry to hear this news. It puts her career on hold for a while, unfortunately."
                    -05-14-2006, 07:34 PM
                  • MOM
                    The Potato Heads-- More Humor
                    by MOM
                    THE POTATO HEADS

Well, Girl Potato and Boy Potato had eyes for each other. Finally they
                    got married and had a little sweet potato they called "Yam." Of course,
                    they wanted the best for Yam. When it was time, they told her about the
                    facts of life.

They warned her about going out and getting half-baked, so she wouldn't
                    get accidentally mashed and get a bad name for herself like "Hot Potato"
                    and end up with a bunch of Tater Tots. Yam said not to worry, no Spud
                    would get her into the sack and make a rotten potato out of her!

But on the other hand, she wouldn't stay home and become a Couch Potato
                    either. She would get plenty of exercise so as not to be skinny like her
                    Shoestring cousins.

When she went off to Europe, Mr. and Mrs. Potato told Yam to watch out
                    for the hard boiled guys from Ireland. And the greasy guys from France
                    called the French Fries.

And, when she went out West, to watch out for the Indians so she wouldn't
                    get scalloped. Yam said she would stay on the straight and narrow and
                    wouldn't associate with those high-class Yukon Golds or the ones from the
                    other side of the tracks who advertise their trade on all the trucks that
                    say, "Frito Lay."

Mr. and Mrs. Potato sent Yam to Idaho P.U. (that's Potato University) so
                    when she graduated she'd really be in the chips. But in spite of all
                    they did for her, one day Yam came home and announced
                    she was going to marry Tom Brokaw.

Tom Brokaw! Mr. and Mrs. Potato were very upset. They told Yam she
                    couldn't possibly marry Tom Brokaw because he's

just........................

Are you ready for this?.............................

Are you sure? ............................

OK! Here it is! ...............................

A COMMON TATER !!
                    -05-27-2005, 11:05 PM
                  • ramsanddodgers
                    A Week At The Gym: One Man's Story
                    by ramsanddodgers
                    This is dedicated to everyone who ever attempted to get into a regular
                    workout routine.

Dear Diary.

For my sixty fifth birthday this year, my wife (the dear) purchased a week
                    of personal training at the local health club for me. Although I am still
                    in great shape since playing on my college tennis team 45 years ago, I
                    decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try.

I called the club and made my reservations with a personal trainer named
                    Belinda, who identified herself as a 26-year-old aerobics instructor and
                    model for athletic clothing and swim wear. My wife seemed pleased with my
                    enthusiasm to get started!
                    The club encouraged me to keep a diary to chart my progress

MONDAY
                    Started my day at 6:00 a.m. Tough to get out of bed, but found it was well
                    worth it when I arrived at the health club to find Belinda waiting for me.
                    She is something of a Greek goddess - with blond hair, dancing eyes and a
                    dazzling white smile. Woo Hoo!! Belinda gave me a tour and showed me the
                    machines. She took my pulse after five minutes on the treadmill. She was
                    alarmed that my pulse was so fast, but I attribute it to standing next to
                    her in her Lycra aerobic outfit. I enjoyed watching the skillful way in
                    which she conducted her aerobics class after my workout today. Very
                    inspiring!
                    Belinda was encouraging as I did my sit-ups, all though my gut was already
                    aching from holding it in the whole time she was around. This is going to
                    be a FANTASTIC week-!!

TUESDAY
                    I drank a whole pot of coffee, but I finally made it out the door. Belinda
                    made me lie on my back and push a heavy iron bar into the air -- then she
                    put weights on it! My legs were a little wobbly on the treadmill, but I
                    made the full mile. Belinda's rewarding smile made it all worthwhile. I
                    feel GREAT!! It's a whole new life for me.

WEDNESDAY
                    The only way I can brush my teeth is by laying on the toothbrush on the
                    counter and moving my mouth back and forth over it. I believe I have a
                    hernia in both pectorals. Driving was OK as long as I didn't try to steer
                    or stop. I parked on top of a GEO in the club parking lot. Belinda was
                    impatient with me, insisting that my screams bothered other club members.
                    Her voice is a little too perky for early in the morning and when she
                    scolds, She gets this nasally whine that is VERY annoying. My chest hurt
                    when I got on the treadmill, so Belinda put me on the stair monster. Why
                    the hell would anyone invent a machine to simulate an activity rendered
                    obsolete by elevators? Belinda told me it would help me get in shape and
                    enjoy life. She said some other crap too.

THURSDAY
                    -09-04-2007, 07:42 PM
                  • MOM
                    Joan Rivers
                    by MOM
                    Anybody remember that Geico commercial where she says she can't feel her face? Well, right now, I can't feel MY face....LOL

Comfortably numb is what I am!!!!!!!!!!
                    -10-10-2009, 10:40 PM
                  Working...
                  X