2012 Jets-Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Jets-Rams

Understand that our home game will be the annual event in London this year. Possibly announced tomorrow

Re: 2012 Jets-Rams

blech. Not crazy about that. Players always say what a huge pain that game is.

Comment

There's an annoucement happening tomorrow regarding the game in London, I guess it's to reveal this years teams. It would be ironic if the year I finally plan to go to St Louis is the year they come to London.

Do you mind me asking where you heard this?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBritishRam View Post
        There's an annoucement happening tomorrow regarding the game in London, I guess it's to reveal this years teams. It would be ironic if the year I finally plan to go to St Louis is the year they come to London.

Do you mind me asking where you heard this?
        Not to mention the year I move to North America. Given that two of my favourite bands have announced gigs in London since my move got confirmed, I'm willing to bet as much as you like that it's the Rams in London.

Comment

Sounds like the Bash is going overseas this year. ; )

Comment

WOOT! ClanRam, Bash in London

Comment

be nice for the office workers and rich kids.

Comment

We will win that game....the JETS will come over without a headcoach. No dope allowed on any flights domestic or international.
                sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Was talking w my friend whos a Jet fan about going to this game. Unfortunate, but happy for some of you fans overseas.

Comment

I don't care too much about this, I just think its funny the NFL wants to show off one its worst teams overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by Fettmaster View Post
                      I don't care too much about this, I just think its funny the NFL wants to show off one its worst teams overseas.
                      Don't be too hard on the Jets. They are in rebuild mode. : )
                      Last edited by Rambunctious; -01-19-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Ha, right.

Comment

I just got an e-mail from a friend of mine who lives in London saying the same thing - Jets @ Rams, announcement tomorrow. Unless it's the weekend of my daughter's first birthday, my wife and I will surely be there. We've been looking for a reason to go visit him anyway.

Comment

Very excited for all of our English, Welsh, Scottish, and Irish fans. You guys finally have a "home" game. You deserve it.
                            The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Finally!! Can't wait if true

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• rammer74
                                2012 london superbash
                                by rammer74
                                Any of you applied for tickets to this years superbash?
                                -01-26-2012, 12:44 PM
                              • Rambunctious
                                2012 Rams Cheerleader Swimsuit Calendar
                                by Rambunctious
                                Just got mine in for 2012 and wanted to give a special shout out to....

Jayne, Taylor, Shannon, Paige, Christa, Jennifer, Holly, Kayla, Emily W, Brittany, Aimee, Tessa, Emily S, Aundrea, Tess, Morgan, Sheri, Ashley E, ahhh.... you get the point.
                                -09-13-2011, 10:42 PM
                              • THOLTFAN81
                                Rams WILL have a primetime game in 2012
                                by THOLTFAN81
                                Amazing News!!!

Per rotoworld

After last years disasterous season I didnt think there would be any chance.

Thanks commish for giving all teams a shot at primetime.

Pumped....
                                -02-03-2012, 11:15 AM
                              • THOLTFAN81
                                Official: Rams London Bound
                                by THOLTFAN81
                                By Jim Thomas, STL Post Dispatch

The Rams are headed overseas next season.
                                League sources told the Post-Dispatch on Thursday night that the team will play an AFC foe — believed to be the New England Patriots — during the 2012 regular season in London.
                                London, of course, is the home of Rams owner Stan Kroenke’s Arsenal soccer team of the English Premier League.
                                The NFL games in London usually are played around mid-season. And with the exception of this season, when Chicago played Tampa Bay, all of the previous matchups have featured an NFC team vs. an AFC club.
                                The 2012 game will be a Rams "home" contest, meaning they will play only seven games next season in the Edward Jones Dome.
                                It is also believed that this could be a multi-year arrangement with the Rams, not unlike the Buffalo Bills playing in Toronto.
                                NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said in October that he had been talking to several teams about becoming regulars in London to help build an overseas following.
                                Such a development, Goodell said then, would be "very powerful and lead us to what we ultimately would like to do — have a franchise here in London."
                                Tampa Bay, owned by the Glazer family, has played in London two times in the past three seasons. The Glazers also own Manchester United of the Premier League.
                                The NFL began playing regular-season games in London in 2007, so this will be the sixth such contest played at Wembley Stadium, which seats 82,000.
                                The NFL has committed to play at least one regular-season contest there through 2016.

------------

Enjoy overseas fans.
                                -01-20-2012, 12:02 AM
                              • AvengerRam_old
                                What are the "experts" overlooking when evaluating the 2012 Rams?
                                by AvengerRam_old
                                At this time each year, there are countless commentators providing league-wide overviews and predictions for the upcoming season.

Many... indeed, most of these commentators have little more than a superficial knowledge of the majority of teams they are evaluating.

As a result, these overviews and predictions often become a surface level "conventional wisdom," rather than analyses containing true insight on each team's potential.

We, on the other hand, spend our time focusing on the Rams. As a result, as a whole, we have more knowledge about the Rams than most of the commentators.

With that in mind, what quality of the 2012 Rams do you think the commentators are overlooking when they evaluate the 2012 Rams?
                                They are underestimating the O line given Wells and a healthy Saffold.
                                11.43%
                                They underestimate the impact of veterans Amendola and Steve Smith.
                                5.71%
                                They fail to foresee the emergence the Jackson/Pead combo as one of the league's best.
                                2.86%
                                They don't get that the Rams could have a top 10 DL this year.
                                17.14%
                                They underestimate the improvement to the LB corps.
                                2.86%
                                They have failed to see that the Rams are poised to have a great DB this year.
                                8.57%
                                They are underestimating Fisher's impact.
                                20.00%
                                They are underestimating Bradford's ability.
                                8.57%
                                They are underestimating the rookie class as a whole.
                                2.86%
                                They are pretty much on target with their evaluation of the Rams.
                                20.00%
                                -07-19-2012, 11:04 AM
                              Working...
                              X