good bye forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good bye forever

The stupid bye week in the NFL needs to go!!!

This weekend drove me nuts not being able to see the blue and gold. I think I get more worked up when the Rams aren't playing :rolleyes:

Monday nights, late games and byes need to go

Don't scare me like that, J-Ram. Thought you were going to leave us. Phew. As for doing away with bye week, I think you'll agree with the rest of us who think the Rams needed it. I feel for you not being able to watch the Rams play, but there are other teams. I got to see my Bears come back from a deficit and beat the Browns in OT. Yeehaw! Hey, if all else fails, just pop it your copy of Super Bowl XXXIV. That always helps me get through a dry spell.;)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
      Where do you see the Rams standing when the bye week comes?
      by Nick
      Can we run the four-game table, or will the table run us?
      5-2; It's streak time, baby! We're takin' the West and we'll do it on the road!
      36.84%
      4-3; Outside of Seattle, we shouldn't have many problems before the bye.
      31.58%
      3-4; Mediocre team, mediocre results. We can't expect to win games the way we've been playing.
      26.32%
      2-5; We've struggled for three games, we'll keep struggling.
      5.26%
      1-6; Are you kidding me? This team, win? We can't even beat the Saints!
      0.00%
      -09-29-2004, 08:41 AM
    • LaRamsFanLongTime
      Good Game! Bye Now
      by LaRamsFanLongTime
      That was a great game just like it should be. We will see you all next year I have a feeling only one or two of you will remain on this sight after today. Nice to know you good bye! God Bye Good Bye
      -11-26-2006, 01:20 PM
    • Mikey
      Bye week activities
      by Mikey
      So do you guys have other games you want to watch?

Family activities?

Honey Do's piled up and going to clear them out?

Personally tomorrow is my Brothers birthday so we'll have a get together for that then I'll spend a little time doing stuff around the house. If possible I'd like to watch some of the Eagles beat the Whiners.
      -09-27-2014, 04:28 PM
    • RamWraith
      bye week--what are you doing?
      by RamWraith
      With the Rams having the day off, what are your plans for the day? Are you still watching the games? Yard work? Maybe having your heart looked at.

Me I plan hanging low and enjoying my last day of vacation. I am planning one last stress free Sunday until January.
      -10-21-2006, 01:49 PM
    • AvengerRam_old
      Thoughts on the bye week concept
      by AvengerRam_old
      What do you think of the bye week?
      A welcome sojourn to a place of calm in the tempest that is an NFL season.
      69.57%
      An interruption that is as welcome as a ringing phone in the middle of... well, you know.
      30.43%
      -10-19-2006, 08:08 AM
    Working...
    X