Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAMFANRAIDERHATER
    replied
    Re: 2012 ClanRam Bash: Battle Seattle!!!!

All of you guys have fun, and I do mean ALL of you guys. Wish I could attend, but the timing once again is not good for me. Fiscal year end here at work and time off in September is nearly impossible.

But anyway, you guys have a great time, have a beer on me (no Bud please) and make some noise for the Rams.

Leave a comment:

• TekeRam
    replied
    Re: 2012 ClanRam Bash: Battle Seattle!!!!

And here, I already reserved some time off of work in the hopes that it would be the Jets game! Harumph!:frown:

That's what I get for assuming! I'll tell the boss that my dates are changing...

Leave a comment:

• AvengerRam_old
    started a topic 2012 ClanRam Bash: Battle Seattle!!!!

2012 ClanRam Bash: Battle Seattle!!!!

Mark your calendars!

The 2012 ClanRam Bash will be held on the weekend of September 29-30, when the Rams will host the division rival Seattle Seahawks.

For those of you not familiar with the Bash, we typically meet up Saturday night for a dinner (usually featuring a Rams trivia raffle) and then attend the game on Sunday as a group.

All are welcome.

I'll put up an RSVP list on the Bash sub-forum.

Hope to see you all there!

Related Topics

Collapse

• Curly Horns
    ClanRam Bash 2012 - Pics!!
    by Curly Horns
    Here is the link to my picture album from the Bash

http://www.clanram.com/forums/member...er-albums.html

Be sure to get to page 2 and see laram0 get his handshake from Chris Long!

:ram:
    -10-06-2012, 02:13 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    2012 ClanRam Bash: Choosing Game
    by AvengerRam_old
    If you are thinking of going to the Bash this year, which game would you prefer.

Note that (1) for various reasons, these are the only options, and (2) this is a public poll, so don't vote if you are definitely not coming.
    9/30 Seahawks
    66.67%
    10/21 Packers
    25.00%
    11/18 Jets
    8.33%
    -04-17-2012, 04:27 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!
    by AvengerRam_old
    Counting down to the 2012 Bash: Battle Seattle...

We're going to have a great group (14 or 16 people) cheering on the home team at the game, including some first-time Bashers!

Saturday night, the festivities begin with the dinner at Jake's Steaks at Laclede's Landing. We'll have our annual Rams Trivia Raffle, with the proceeds going, of course, to support ClanRam.

If you're not joining us for the game, but will be in town, feel free to stop on over at the Bash. All are welcome!
    -09-21-2012, 01:17 PM
  • AlphaRam
    The ClanRam Bash Dinner
    by AlphaRam
    Around 35 of us got together at the Old Spaghetti Warehouse for the Bash dinner. It was great to see some old friends and meet new ones. Our friend, BigRedMan, passed away since the last Bash, but yet he was still felt at the Bash. Randy's wife, Becky, came this year to meet the people that Randy knew and to carryout one of Randy's instructions. Becky picked up the tab for the entire dinner for everyone who attended. Randy wanted to do one more thing for his friends at ClanRam.

As we go to the game today or if you are watching from home, and the Eagles mysteriously fumble, or a an Eagles defender trips on an invisible object, we'll know that BigRedMan is making is presence felt one more time.

RIP BRM and GO RAMS!!!!!
    -09-11-2011, 07:02 AM
  • RamDez
    Bash it is
    by RamDez
    OK, thats the name, lets get behind him

:clanram: :clanram: :clanram: :clanram:

BASH
    -08-05-2005, 07:33 AM
Working...
X