Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!

Counting down to the 2012 Bash: Battle Seattle...

We're going to have a great group (14 or 16 people) cheering on the home team at the game, including some first-time Bashers!

Saturday night, the festivities begin with the dinner at Jake's Steaks at Laclede's Landing. We'll have our annual Rams Trivia Raffle, with the proceeds going, of course, to support ClanRam.

If you're not joining us for the game, but will be in town, feel free to stop on over at the Bash. All are welcome!

Re: Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!

Only 7 days until the Bash weekend starts! I'm hoping there will be some of the group around for Friday night drinks. Can't wait!

Comment

I'll be arriving on Saturday. As usual, I'll hop on the Metrolink and make a stop at Union Station for some Rams shopping.

Then, I'll head to Laclede's Landing and probably do lunch at the Burger Bar at the Lumiere (if you have not been there, I highly recommend it).

I'm definitely getting psyched!

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
        I'll be arriving on Saturday. As usual, I'll hop on the Metrolink and make a stop at Union Station for some Rams shopping.

Then, I'll head to Laclede's Landing and probably do lunch at the Burger Bar at the Lumiere (if you have not been there, I highly recommend it).

I'm definitely getting psyched!
        After the game last year, laram0 and his wife went over to the Burger Bar with my brother and I, and it was REALLY good.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
          After the game last year, laram0 and his wife went over to the Burger Bar with my brother and I, and it was REALLY good.
          I'm arriving Friday afternoon. Leaving the ball & chain (wife) home.
          sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
            I'm arriving Friday afternoon. Leaving the ball & chain (wife) home.
            I'll see you Friday afternoon in the Hampton Lobby.

You have more than one ball & chain?

Comment

Wife and I'll be getting in early evening on Friday. We're planning on heading to an Irish bar a little south of downtown, called McGurk's for dinner and drinks. The wife's cousin is a bit of a legend bartender there.

Any and all are welcome to join! I don't know if it's accessible by the metrolink, but we can probably pick one or two up, if anyone's interested.
              I believe!:ram:

Comment

Envy all you guys. Dome should be rockin'.

I'm counting on y'all to give Seattle some 12th man payback.

Comment

My flight should land around 2:30pm on Friday. I will spend Friday afternoon and early Saturday with Family I haven't seen in a few years. I will be downtown Saturday night for the dinner. Whether I spend Saturday night downtown, or with family is still up in the air, and depends on finding a hotel room that I am not too cheap to spend money on.

gap

Comment

Jealous! I keep saying next year will be my year but I really think it's on the cards next year.

Comment

Hub and I sorta' promised each other we'd make it next year.

(Sorry we'll miss this year, but try and have a good time anyway).

Comment

This site told me that the picture is too large but here is a link to it. It is a captured image that shows a couple of local hotel discounts for Rams fans.

http://imageshack.us/a/img690/3774/shot99.jpg

I also found this Groupon offer for Jake's Steaks.

Jake's Steaks Deal of the Day | Groupon St Louis

Enjoy your time in the Lou!

Comment

Originally posted by RamFan876 View Post
                          This site told me that the picture is too large but here is a link to it. It is a captured image that shows a couple of local hotel discounts for Rams fans.

http://imageshack.us/a/img690/3774/shot99.jpg

I also found this Groupon offer for Jake's Steaks.

Jake's Steaks Deal of the Day | Groupon St Louis

Enjoy your time in the Lou!
                          Thanks, but they're booked. No biggy. I got family in Pacific, Washington, and Winfield. I can find someplace to get a few hours rest.

gap

Comment

AV R: Im going to the Thursday night game with my Son (he's never been to the EJ Dome and I have not been since 2006). He has seen a game in CTL vs the Panthers...

When you say you are stopping in Union Station for some Rams gear, are their some good Rams team stores there? We will be taking the Metro as well and could easily make a stop. We were just planning to hit the new store in the Dome (anyone know how that is??). Any insights you can provide would be great. Ive been to the dome 6 times, but its been a while.

Thanks for your help!

Bring us a win vs Seattle.
                            Rams Fan For Life:clanram: :clanram: :helmet:

Comment

There are two stores at Union Station that have a pretty good selection. The EJD replaced the big store with several kiosks a couple of years ago.

Comment