Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!

They have a new team store. Let me know how it is....

ST. LOUIS – St. Louis Rams fans attending games at the Edward Jones Dome this fall will see a variety of fan enhancements including a new team store, a play space for kids, discounted concessions and expanded menu offerings as well as promotional items for select games.

The Rams Official Team Store is located on the 100-level concourse near section 152.

The 3,032 sq. ft. store features brand new apparel and merchandise, including a dedicated women’s wall and collections from Nike, New Era, Mitchell & Ness and ’47 Brand. Apparel and novelties are now available for men, women and children of all ages and includes both modern and retro designs.
    Rams Fan For Life:clanram: :clanram: :helmet:

Comment

I was not aware of that. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Safe travels to all those going to the bash hope you guys have a great time and witness a big home win!

Comment

Dam I can't wait man! We going to have a blast and it will be the first time I've ever been somewhere where this is a bunch of fricking Rams stuff.... I'm going to be in heaven!! My little brother is going with me and he turns 21 the day before! o_0 lol God help us!

Comment

The replacement refs BETTER NOT pull a stunt like this Packer game tonight in the Seattle game next Sunday or they arent leaving the stadium alive!!!!

Comment

Have fun guys. I am stuck in Kauai but will try to enjoy myself. I will be watching game ...7:00 AM start here

Comment

Originally posted by macrammer View Post
                Have fun guys. I am stuck in Kauai but will try to enjoy myself. I will be watching game ...7:00 AM start here
                Try not to be to depressed in paradise :|

Comment

Originally posted by ZiaRam View Post
                  The replacement refs BETTER NOT pull a stunt like this Packer game tonight in the Seattle game next Sunday or they arent leaving the stadium alive!!!!
                  The scabs... errr... replacement officials are overwhelmingly blowing whistles in favor of the home team, so I think we should be taking them out to dinner after the game! We just need to make sure we get the team that have Jackson and Amendola on their fantasy teams.
                  I believe!:ram:

Comment

Good luck and have fun to all that are going.

One of these years...

:disapointed:
                    This space for rent...

Comment

Originally posted by TekeRam View Post
                      The scabs... errr... replacement officials are overwhelmingly blowing whistles in favor of the home team, so I think we should be taking them out to dinner after the game! We just need to make sure we get the team that have Jackson and Amendola on their fantasy teams.
                      UUuuuuhhhhhh Did you watch the Skins game? They must have thought they were in DC the way they were "not seeing" RAMS TDs and fumble recoveries for TD.

gap

Comment

About 52 hours til the BASH!
                        sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

About 22 hours till I'm on my way!
                          I believe!:ram:

Comment

Just bumped up my recap from my first (2006) Bash on my Articles board.

Getting psyched!

Comment

Just printed my boarding passes, packed my bag, and making sure the laptop has a full charge.

gap

Comment

Originally posted by gap View Post
                                Just printed my boarding passes, packed my bag, and making sure the laptop has a full charge.

gap
                                Me too. Getting up at 3:30am (ugh) to make my 7am flight out of Palm Springs. I'm most likely going to be a wet blanket tomorrow night, but hey, a few pints and I'll be fine.

BTW, I went over to seahawks.net, and they're actually making fun of us and the Bash:

ClanRam has meetups every weekend. WITH RAFFLES!

I'm so jelly. Come on .net!
                                If this guy only knew it was a once a year international event, with a raffle that helps raise money for the site. I tried to register over there and invite anyone going to the game to join us, but alas, there is a waiting period. If anyone from seahawks.net is reading this and will be in St. Louis for the game, stop by Saturday night at Jake's Steaks!

Comment