Re: Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!

St. Louie - Here we come!!

Comment

Leaving in about 15 hours...

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Comment

4 hours in delays, and missing a flight, I finally got to STL at 5:30 Central. Having dinner and fellowship with family.

Comment

getting psched too!

i'm about to hit the sack... flight leaves in 7 hours!

I have family from Kentucky meeting us in St. Louis so I'm doubtful for Jake's Steaks and the bash, but I (and the wife) will definitely be there making noise with all ya'll on Sunday.

Go Rams!

Comment

Originally posted by rams8821 View Post
            AV R: Im going to the Thursday night game with my Son (he's never been to the EJ Dome and I have not been since 2006). He has seen a game in CTL vs the Panthers...

When you say you are stopping in Union Station for some Rams gear, are their some good Rams team stores there? We will be taking the Metro as well and could easily make a stop. We were just planning to hit the new store in the Dome (anyone know how that is??). Any insights you can provide would be great. Ive been to the dome 6 times, but its been a while.

Thanks for your help!

Bring us a win vs Seattle.
            Yeah I agree with AV. I highly recommend a stop at Union Station... it's where I've always gone for gear and souvenirs. as of last year, there was still a couple places there... tho the station isn't what it used to be. if you've got time, stroll through the front (street side)(ie. opposite of metro side)... really cool old school train station architecture.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Ive got time, flight gets in 9:30 local time on Thursday. Anyone there this weekend let me know how the "new" Dome store is. And oh yeah bring the Rams a WIN!!

Yall have fun, I"ll be watching on TV with my son!
              Rams Fan For Life:clanram: :clanram: :helmet:

Comment

Just left Union Station with some Rams loot for tonight's trivia raffle.

For those attending, bring your thinking caps (and cash - remember, its for the site).

Comment

Now at the Burger Bar at the Lumiere.

Comment

Thanks to all who put this together. It was a really a GREAT time, and a win made it even better.

gap

Comment

Originally posted by TekeRam View Post
                      The scabs... errr... replacement officials are overwhelmingly blowing whistles in favor of the home team, so I think we should be taking them out to dinner after the game! We just need to make sure we get the team that have Jackson and Amendola on their fantasy teams.
                      I have both on my fantasy team!

Comment

Originally posted by gap View Post
                        Thanks to all who put this together. It was a really a GREAT time, and a win made it even better.

gap
                        Yes to you who put this togehter you are bad arse!! Me and my bro had a great time and Sam signing my lil bro's jersey was the shizell!

Comment

Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!

My wife and I enjoyed the hell outta yous guys. Mamma said,"we should come back every year.". You can't see the fist pump. Got to shake hands or take a pic with all my favs. Too sweet. It was just SO weird to be surrounded by true fans (first time in my life), y'all are a bunch of football nerds, it's awesome!
                          sigpicMaybe not now, but soon.

Comment