• Show
Clear All

• Oh Baby!

Go Dem Rams!

Re: Oh Baby!

Feels good!!

Comment

Feels freaking great! We are so much better under Fisher. We're not there yet but headed in the right direction in leaps and bounds. The rest of the West better not overlook our Rams or they're gonna taste horns!

Comment

Sooooo pumped right now...

Now lets get ready for a short week vs Ari to go 2-0 in division!

Comment

It's going to be a great week, we are on Thursday night football and they won't be talking about next year!!!!

Comment

Comment

it`s so wet and windy where i am i have had to change my clothes after every time i`ve taken my dog for a walk but the Rams have beaten the Seahawks so it`s a beautiful day!

let`s hear it for YOUR St.Louis Rams.

possibly the greatest special teams display in our long and storied history..longest FG record beaten twice,punter throws a TD. not bad for a pair of Rookies huh?

Comment

Oh Baby!

Beating the Seahawks is a HUGE victory for us, for the fans, and for the progression of moving forward with a WINNING mentality. It obviously wasn't a perfect game (offensively, to say the least) but it doesn't matter because THIS is what winning teams do. They find a way to win. It's refreshing to think and to KNOW that we are capable of that again. I'm so proud of our team right now!

Can't wait for Thursday night!

GO RAMS!!!!
                Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Whew....with that superior skill set, I really thought Wilson was going to be the difference.....not....

Huge....nay, gigantinormous props to the O-line & to Schotty/Fisher for putting their draft picks up in such a key game. Quick & Givens made big plays that justified the decision.

Comment

Best of all, no significant injuries.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

this was the number one rated D that we played and two of our three units came out on top, not a bad days work in my books.

__________________________________________________________
                      Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez View Post
                        this was the number one rated D that we played and two of our three units came out on top, not a bad days work in my books.
                        I agree when you take into account our O line is in such bad shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambos View Post
                          I agree when you take into account our O line is in such bad shape.
                          When Bradford felt the heat and stepped up in the pocket, he had great results. He's still learning on the job too behind this makeshift line. He can make things easier on himself by moving a bit.

This isn't an OL that is going to convert too many 3rd or 4th and one's by simply giving the ball to a Faulk going directly over Pace/Nutten on the left side, but it held up decently today for the most part. Yeah, Ojinawa is the second sorriest player on the team next to Craig Dahl, but the OL looked a lot better today than last week at least. Small steps to victory!

Comment

Awesome. A huge win. Multiple contributors. A toughness and a confidence all too absent in years past. Gutty effort by the defense, the draft picks getting involved, trickery with Hekker and Amendola, offensive line only allowing 2 sacks- many, many positives.

Boy, the coaching staff really dropped the ball going into the season with Zeurlein and Hekker...lol.

Comment

Congrats on the win, guys, the Rams earned it.

Comment