Clear All

• Sitting here on the 50 yard line in london

I have Never seen the Rams play so bad. Pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Re: Sitting here on the 50 yard line in london

Yea i turned the game off

Comment

Don't think we'll be seeing the Rams play in London anytime soon.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

How many Rams fans are there? I haven't spotted one yet

Comment

This...was extremely upsetting.
          Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Crowd has been behind the Rams all game, but the atmosphere is somewhat dampened now. Still, Quicks long completion just before he 2 minute warning got a big cheer
            @EssexRam_

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez View Post
              I have Never seen the Rams play so bad. Pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
              Yeah, It's really sad that you waited so long to see that kind of performance. I feel the pain!!

:ram:

Comment

The Rams look better on TV......

Comment

I thought this was a home game for the Rams. Why did the Patriots have their name painted in one of the end zones? That bothered me right from the start. It was not the SB so why have the visiting team be represented on the field? It would have also been nice to have our LOGO painted at mid field... not that would have change the outcome.

Comment

On TV, it sure sounded to me like the crowd was behind the Rams most of the game.

Comment

Sorry you had to wait so long to end up watching a game played this poorly by the Rams.

Was it a fun experience despite the Rams though?

Comment

I couldn't help but wonder why Stan would give up home field advantage, drag his team over there and take that kind of whooping. Couldn't he turn it down? Did he think we had a chance? Does it matter to him? That hurt worse than a "double eye" Moe poke!
                        "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

looking forward to the next time i see the Rams again, they better play better. had early joy on the Givens TD but Halloween came Wembley. i was surrounded by a small pocket of Patriots to my front and back but had a niner fan (my buddy) and some courting couple in Saints shirt next to me.
                          Last edited by Ramblin` Ram; -10-28-2012, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonJoe View Post
                            I couldn't help but wonder why Stan would give up home field advantage, drag his team over there and take that kind of whooping. Couldn't he turn it down? Did he think we had a chance? Does it matter to him? That hurt worse than a "double eye" Moe poke!
                            Stan is busy playing Game of Domes. You win or move to LA.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonJoe View Post
                              They didn't give up home field advantage, not like against Green Bay anyway. Sure the match was played outside and not in a dome, but it's not like it was a Patriots home game
                              @EssexRam_

Comment