No announcement yet.

What is rich coady's bullfighting name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is rich coady's bullfighting name?

I believe that in the off season rich coady spends time bullfighting in spain. He is clearly the leader of the rams "Matador" defense. Ole! Have you ever seen one guy spend more time flailing at running backs and receivers as they run by him, around him and over him down the field? I actually liked the guy, but he is sure having a tough time out there.

general counsel

Re: What is rich coady's bullfighting name?

I don't understand why he is on the field. For those who watched the game, did you notice that every big play the Packers had involved Coady? Every big play involved either running over, around, or past Coady. He seems like a nice guy, but I can't stomach him at S anymore.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

I do not say this in jest. If Landetta's release can be the fix for STs, then Coady's release can be the fix for the D.

All that one needs to know about the uselessness of Coady can be seen in Davenports' run in the 2nd qtr. Coady was taking an angle that would have met ND after about an 8 yard gain. But did you see what happened next?

He let up. Started back/side pedalling and didn't try to make contact until ND had gained about 15. Which at that time ND simply cut inside of him and brushed him aside to gain what, 30-35. The point?

Coady wimped out. He was afraid to tackle the brute head on and started to shuffle. Go get the tape. Watch it again. And tell me he didn't act like a coward playing flag football. Won't even go into the casual stiff arm he took on the 40 yard TD. He's a wuss. [SENTENCE DELETED]

He should be cut immediately. Send another message. Will it fix the D? Probably not. But they sure would send the message that that is the kind of effort that won't be tolerated.
      Last edited by AvengerRam_old; -11-30-2004, 10:31 AM. Reason: Inappropriate racial comment.

Comment

Originally posted by adarian_too
        I do not say this in jest. If Landetta's release can be the fix for STs, then Coady's release can be the fix for the D.

All that one needs to know about the uselessness of Coady can be seen in Davenports' run in the 2nd qtr. Coady was taking an angle that would have met ND after about an 8 yard gain. But did you see what happened next?

He let up. Started back/side pedalling and didn't try to make contact until ND had gained about 15. Which at that time ND simply cut inside of him and brushed him aside to gain what, 30-35. The point?

Coady wimped out. He was afraid to tackle the brute head on and started to shuffle. Go get the tape. Watch it again. And tell me he didn't act like a coward playing flag football. Won't even go into the casual stiff arm he took on the 40 yard TD. He's a wuss. Classic case of the token white boy kept on the roster for no good reason.

He should be cut immediately. Send another message. Will it fix the D? Probably not. But they sure would send the message that that is the kind of effort that won't be tolerated.
        I feel almost dirty for saying this, but...I completely agree with you Adarian. Coady has to go and hopefully Edwards picking up the defensive playbook quickly will allow that to occur.

And speaking of ST, how about Pisa's hit on ST. I forget who the return man was, and after Pisa's hit the return man probably forgot his own name. Pisa is quickly becoming my favorite Ram. I've got to get a 50 jersey. (That last statement doubles as both a declaration of admiration and a Christmas hint if my wife happens to be lurking on the board)
        The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

I would not be surprised if Martz does (and he should) let Coady (Oleo Ole - Butter Fingers) go. Those types of messages need to be sent. In addition, he can simplify the defense by letting Marmie go, NOW. Let the line coach take over and simplify the system until the end of the season. This defense is in shambles right now. Desperate times deserve desperate measures.
          Last edited by ; -11-30-2004, 09:06 AM.

Comment

The reason Rich Coady isn't making any plays is because he's too busy trying to find the yellow flag around the opposition's waist. Someone needs to remind him this isn't 9th grade gym class.

Comment

GC -

Coady gives matadors bad reps. At least matadors stand in there and wait to the last second to dodge the bull. Coady was running away from contact most of the evening.

I would take a bull fighter over Coady.

Comment

El Grande Whiffino!!!

Comment

i agree with all of you guys, with the exception of the comment of the "token white boy" which i think is offensive and really is not a reasonable attack. I hope dez saw it, because i dont think that racial remarks are appropriate on this board. He may be lousy, but it has nothing to do with the color of his skin and i would hope that if we cant all agree on anything else, we can at least agree on that.

general counsel

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Curly Horns
                    I can't stand Manumaleuna, no buts about it...
                    by Curly Horns
                    What do the Rams see in this guy other than a big body? He has cuaght a few big passes, during his time with the Rams, but for all the horrible plays he has made I don't see how that makes up for it.

It still boggles my mind as to why carolina made this guy an offer and then the Rams go and match it.

Come on, the Rams went from the likes of conwell to this guy? I don't understand. I mean a high school coach would look at this guy and say: "he's a big boy but a bit of a sissy on the field" NEXT!!

Monday night was my umpteenth last straw with this guy. Sure martin's pass to him was not great, but manu did not even try and fight for that ball. The colts LB started on his left shoulder and worked his way around manu's big backside, may have pushed him slightly while getting in front of him and took that pass away. Manu literally stopped on the route as if to call on some island bubba magic to make the ball come to him.

[email protected]#$%@&^@......!!!!!!!!!!!!

:helmet:
                    -10-20-2005, 10:39 AM
                  • Nick
                    What I Saw from Section 113
                    by Nick
                    Well, here a couple notes of what I saw from the Edward Jones Dome on my trip this weekend.

-The officiating to start the game was absolutely horrible. I saw two blatent holding calls that were missed, one on the long pass and run from Hass to Jurevicius. We may as well have dropped all 11 defenders into coverage, because they weren't getting to Hass at all at first, part legit and part from some non-calls, IMO. The PI call on Fisher was absolutely horrendous. It amazes me that the Rams can be called for that as PI, but opposing DBs can practically take Kevin Curtis's head off with no flag on the play.

-Michael Hawthorne shouldn't just be benched. He should be cut. But unfortunately, the Rams don't seem to have someone else they feel confident in back there. Furrey has me on the edge of my seat, waiting to see if he makes a mistake in coverage. If I'm OJ Atogwe, then I'm seeing an opportunity and trying to make the most of it right now. Reports seemed to suggest he was coming along slowly. That strategy didn't work well for Jason Shivers, so hopefully OJ can get in the action where we need him most. I'll give Schottenheimer all the credit in the world and eat a big plate of crow about Chris Johnson, but he sure hasn't looked right about Hawthorne.

-Bulger started slowly, and heard it from the home fans. But he settled down and looked good for the rest of the game. He threw what seems to be the standard "what the heck were you thinking?" interception, but was perfect on both touchdown passes.

-I wish the Rams could shore up the interior of the offensive line, because it looks like the bookends are going to be fine between Pace and Barron. The interior rush however is creating a problem, and I wasn't surprised to see Timmerman on the sideline late in the game.

-I love the screen pass to Steven Jackson, but how many times after the initial successful play did we try to go back to it? Seemed like we tried it another time or two and it didn't work out quite as well, but that first time... MAN!

-One handed grab by Torry Holt. Is there any question he isn't one of the top five receivers in this league? Not only that, but he hurts his knee and then comes back and brings in a touchdown. What a talent.

-Our defense at the end of the first half was embarassing. The ease at which the Seahawks were able to move on us had me shaking my head through the break.

-I don't care what you think of Marmie. Personally, I'm leaning toward the side of telling him to start working on his resumé. But like him or not, Ram defenders were blowing assignments and missing tackles like crazy yesterday. It's a coach's job to have them playing well and efficiently, but it's also a player's job to do what he's supposed to be doing. The 18-yard TD run by Alexander was something the players should have been ashamed of. They need to get the job done,...
                    -10-10-2005, 07:40 PM
                  • RamWraith
                    What is in a name?
                    by RamWraith
                    Why did you all choose your screen name?? There has to be some method to the madness. There are some crazy ones out there. What is your story for yours?
                    -06-07-2008, 02:34 PM
                  • moklerman
                    Nick and Coady
                    by moklerman
                    Hey Nick, I think I speak for everyone when I ask you to remove your flailing Coady signature pic. I don't happen to hate Coady and actually appreciate the effort he's put forth. He's obviously not a great player but he's giving 100% and I can't fault him for that.

He should strictly be a special teams guy but is doing what he can due to injuries throughout the secondary. He's not over priced and doesn't cause any problems in the locker room or the press.

I seem to remember you saying something about defending ANY Ram player if they were being bad mouthed so I leave it to you to stand by your convictions and remove the pic.

Singling out Coady is just rude to me especially when you consider that he's playing safety and having to try and make tackles on rb's, wr's and te's that are running freely through the rest of the defense. If the d-line, lb's, or cornerbacks could at least slow down some of these guys maybe Coady wouldn't be on such an island all the time.
                    -12-03-2004, 11:25 PM
                  • AvengerRam_old
                    Secrets of the ClanRam Usernames... Revealed!
                    by AvengerRam_old
                    Most of you think you have a pretty good handle on the meanings behind most of our regulars' usernames. However, my crack research team (i.e. my research team on crack) has uncovered the true meanings behind several of our usernames.

So...

Now they can be revealed!

HUbison: Actually took his name from "Hugh the Bison," the loveable main character of his (hopefully) soon to be published series of childrens' books. Look for "Hugh the Bison and the Steaming Pie," in bookstores everywhere this Fall!

general counsel: Took this name after receiving a significant promotion from his previous title: Corporal Punishment.

YoDude: As a five year old with a severe speech impediment (which he has, thankfully, overcome) this is how he pronounced the name Youngblood.

adarian_too: You know the old saying about how an infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of typewriters would eventually type all of the great works of literature? Well, take one monkey and one typewriter, and you get this popular member's username.

viper3: Not sure what the 3 is for, but "viper" is actually a phonetic spelling. You see, some people with thick European accents pronounce the letter "w" with the sound usually associated with the letter "v."

UtterBlitz: This name was actually a typo. It was supposed to be "OtterBlintz." I have no idea what that means.

theodus69: All I have to say, Theo, is that this is a family website, and we're not interested in what you do with your personal time.

DJRamFan: Now you know what happened to Will "The Fresh Prince" Smith's former sidekick.

So...

Now you know.
                    -06-21-2005, 03:00 PM
                  Working...
                  X