Observation from the game today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observation from the game today

There was a lot of rams fans at the game today. SO cal def showed their pride.

First time being at a rams game and they actually won in 4 years!!!! Victory baby!!!

Re: Observation from the game today

Good to read that the LA Faithful made their presence known in the desert. WAY TO GO SoCal fans.

gap

Comment

Observation from the game today

Another thing I saw from being st the game was the rams can run at will on the left side of the line. Robert turner is a solid player, we need to Resign him to a long term deal. The right side seems to get blown up and can't get the same push ...

I really wan to see how this line can gel together the rest of the season.

Comment

How did the RAMS score 31 points without any highlights? As a matter of facts, if you watched the NBC game's half time, the Rams and cards had a bye week. The game was not even referred to at all, let alone show any highlights. They did find time to plant their lips on the 9ers' behinds, though.

gap

Comment

I was at the game and it was a blast. I took a friend who's not much of a football fan, but because we live together, he's starting to get more into it and understand the game better. He's a Cardinals fan because we live in AZ, so he just went with the home team, which is acceptable.

I was on the second level in suite seats (first time ever, hopefully not my last).

All I know is the Rams offense looked solid, and I was constantly seeing Givens on the field in 1 and 2 man sets. It seems like the Rams are sold on him and it's easy to see why. I'd like to keep him off the field on special teams, because losing Amendola is hard enough.

I look forward to being able to see Givens and Quick line up, with Amendola in the slot, and Richardson in the backfield. What a draft we had to make that lineup possible!

All in all, great win today. It was a blast to see Cards fans leaving with 8 minutes left in the game

Comment

It was a good game by the Rams, but our offense needs to put up more than 17 points a game. I want to see an offense similar to "The Greatest Show On Turf", that could literally put up points at will.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderwolf View Post
              It was a good game by the Rams, but our offense needs to put up more than 17 points a game. I want to see an offense similar to "The Greatest Show On Turf", that could literally put up points at will.
              You will be waiting a while for that day, my friend. The greatest show on turf was one of the best offenses in NFL history.

Comment

Let me say that I'm glad we have a defense that can bail us out, we would have lost that game had it not been for the defense. Come this offseason I sure hope we can bring in a number one threat at receiver. Great overall team win Yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by jjigga3000 View Post
                  Let me say that I'm glad we have a defense that can bail us out, we would have lost that game had it not been for the defense.
                  Well yeah, you need a defense. Even Ryan Lindley can score when he isn't playing against anyone ;)
                  @EssexRam_

Comment