X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tampa_Ram
    • Sep 2007

Best win in last 10 years!!!!!!!!!!

If not for the tie this wouldnt be so, but since this was a continuation of sorts, this is the biggest win for the Rams in a long time. Against one of the "best teams in the NFL" to say the least. I dont remember the last time i was so excited and upset in a game, and ended up feeling this dang good. The rivalry has been renewed, whiner fans wont forget this and we wont either. GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LARAM
    • Apr 2006

Re: Best win in last 10 years!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT!!!!!!great day to be a Rams fan!!!!!!!

Comment

• lostsoul
      • Feb 2008

I felt like i was going to have a heart attack from the beginning of the fourth quarter on. SO GLAD WE WON.

Comment

• sosa39rams
        • Jan 2010

For 2 and a half quarters my anger was seriously building up. We re-cooperated, got things on the right track, played absolutely smash mouth, in your face football, and we prevailed. Lets to go the playoffs now!

Comment

• mde8352gorams
          • Mar 2007

This is a statement win for us because we are learning to win even when the offense is not playing great. The NFL West is officially on notice, we are a team to be reckoned with!

Go Rams!

Comment

• r8rh8rmike
            Rams Nation MVP
            • Jun 2004

This was indeed a BIG win. What a thrill ride!! My heart is still pounding.

Comment

• Tampa_Ram
              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by mde8352gorams View Post
              This is a statement win for us because we are learning to win even when the offense is not playing great. The NFL West is officially on notice, we are a team to be reckoned with!

Go Rams!
              could not agree more man. NFC west is ours!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• gap
                • Jan 2009

SJ finally got going, but only got 48 today.

gap

Comment

• RAMFANRAIDERHATER
                  • Aug 2006

Can't remember feeling soooooooooooooooo good leaving the sports bar (and I didn't even have an adult beverge today).

...and for the first time in a long time, the majority of the fans were cheering on the Rams (the David and Goliath thing, I think) and I was getting high-fives from other fans from other teams. (not the Whiner fans though, funny)

I proudly wore my throwback Bradford jersey today and could finally walk out with a little spring in my step, head held high.

Man, this feels good.

Comment

• Curly Horns
                    • Mar 2002

Originally posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
                    Best win in last 10 years!!!!!!!!!!
                    I'm glad you're happy!

For me, the Best Win in the last 10 years, would be January 2005 playoff victory in seattle to complete the season sweep!

:ram:
                    Curly ~ Horns

Comment

• gap
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
                      Can't remember feeling soooooooooooooooo good leaving the sports bar (and I didn't even have an adult beverge today).

...and for the first time in a long time, the majority of the fans were cheering on the Rams (the David and Goliath thing, I think) and I was getting high-fives from other fans from other teams. (not the Whiner fans though, funny)

I proudly wore my throwback Bradford jersey today and could finally walk out with a little spring in my step, head held high.

Man, this feels good.
                      Awesome to experience that in a Sports Bar. Happy for you, and all us diehard fans.

gap

Comment

• Tampa_Ram
                        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Ferter View Post
                        I'm glad you're happy!

For me, the Best Win in the last 10 years, would be January 2005 playoff victory in seattle to complete the season sweep!

:ram:
                        I can understand that and cant disagre with that. that was def an amazing victory. Only thing that woulda made this game better if it had happened in the playoffs. Still hope your happy about this win ferter, i know you are!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• r8rh8rmike
                          Rams Nation MVP
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post

Man, this feels good.
                          You've certainly suffered your share of bad bar walks RFRH, so I too am happy for you. And yeah, this DOES feel good!

Comment

• Tampa_Ram
                            • Sep 2007

"That was a football fight, and we did not win," Harbaugh told reporters after the game. "It will test our character as a team."

at least he admitted it!!!!!!!!

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for the monday presser!!!

Comment

• rNemesis
                              • Aug 2008

Gobble gobble turkey .... jive turkey gobblers... WTF was THAT a couple weeks ago?!

Comment