X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwards will start

Rams | Edwards Gets the Start at FS - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 2 Dec 2004 22:26:04 -0800

St. Louis Rams FS Antuan Edwards will start at free safety Sunday, Dec. 5, against the San Francisco *****, reports Nick Wagoner of StLouisRams.com.

Re: Edwards will start

Good, I think he'll be our starting FS next season. Hopefully, that's one less hole to fill.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Sounds good, let's see what he can do.

Comment

He was in on alot of tackles last week. He wasn't perfect, but, for his 1st game in a Rams uniform I thought he did pretty well. I'm optimistic about his future here if he can stay healthy. Especially with age catching up on Aeneas.

Comment

Originally posted by viper3
          He was in on alot of tackles last week. He wasn't perfect, but, for his 1st game in a Rams uniform I thought he did pretty well. I'm optimistic about his future here if he can stay healthy. Especially with age catching up on Aeneas.
          I think Aeneas is done at the end of this season. Which means, unless Shivers has an epiphany or Coady grows a spine at some point this winter, Edwards has to be our man at FS.
          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

I think we may have found our man. The play that really stood out for me was his open field tackle of Favre on third down on his scramble. Not that Favre is the best scrambler in the world, but still it was pure determination that he was not going to let Favre get the first.

Comment

Edwards next to play.

Someone was keeping track of how many have passed through the safety position this season. I can't keep up any longer. Uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison
                I think Aeneas is done at the end of this season. Which means, unless Shivers has an epiphany or Coady grows a spine at some point this winter, Edwards has to be our man at FS.
                My thoughts exactly. Well put.

Comment

Though not knowing much about Antuan Edwards, I'm kind of glad he will start and I agree about his place in our DB future -- or present!

:offtopic: BTW, is big Darnel Alford active in our current roster of guards?

Comment

any change on the defense has to be a good one. they can't get much worse.

Comment

Don't forget that 'Tuan Edwards forced two fumbles that sadly rolled out of bounds.

Comment

Cool some freshness out there maybe he could bring some emotion outta this defence.

I think Coady is a very poor player he may be a great guy but I could juke him him and I have bad knees. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Comment

It sounded as if Edwards played a pretty good game, and nearly came up with two interceptions. He's definitely getting me optimistic.

Comment

I don't think Williams should be gone by any stretch of the imagination, I think his play should be limited to his strengths and used in zone coverage but he's had too many INT's and last minute run downs and tackles after someone elses screw ups. He's still got alot left, something Fisher has yet to have at all.

Comment

Working...
                            X