Why isnt bulger in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isnt bulger in?

did he get hurt? i cant find anything on him. why is chandler in?

Re: Why isnt bulger in?

Bulger suffered a right arm sprain on a sack by Bryant Young, he left in the first half and was doubtful to return.

Comment

Re: Why isn't Bulger in?

Thanks, Nick. I had to work early today and was just able to listen to the last three miutes of Rams radio on today's game.

a. Other than Chandler's numbers, how did he look? :rolleyes:
      b. How serious is Bulger's injury?

Info from anyone would be appreciated. // Thanks. :helmet:

GO RAMS! 6-6

And ... "Go Dallas!" :redface:

Comment

According to Av, Martz says Bulger will be fine. X-Rays were negative, and it was described as a bruise.

Chandler seemed rusty and missed a number of throws, also had two fumbles. I was only listening to the radio broadcast, but some of the chatters said Holt was wide open in the endzone, and the broadcast said his first INT was into double coverage and Bruce broke up a second.

Comment

Here's the pic, I believe...

Comment

Personally I was much happier when they were running. Chandler's passes were not accurate and he was perfectly fine with throwing into good coverage. It made me nervous to watch when he was throwing.

I hope Bulger's injury is not bad and he returns soon.
            sigpic

Comment

I agree, Utter. We were fortunate to have a ground game that was working well this week, because I also wasn't confident in Chandler's throwing as the game went on. Then again, I'm sure that if Chandler received reps with the first unit in practice, his play would improve.

Comment

Originally posted by NickSeiler
                I agree, Utter. We were fortunate to have a ground game that was working well this week, because I also wasn't confident in Chandler's throwing as the game went on. Then again, I'm sure that if Chandler received reps with the first unit in practice, his play would improve.
                I am sure Chandler would improve with practice, but I would rather not watch the learning curve happen during the regular season when we need wins.
                sigpic

Comment

Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Working...
                  X