Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rams are awesome

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rams are awesome

    With today's butt kicking of the Niners I think the Rams are right back on track. They're going to make a run at the playoffs and probably the Super Bowl.

    Where are all those Martz bashers now? Some people just don't understand how good Martz is. Obviously the best coach in the league right now.

    Steven Jackson's the real deal. He was unstoppable today. Truly the best pick in the draft this year. Rams are very smart for choosing him. The great moves by the front office and coaching staff will continue to get winning results.

    The defense was truly inspired and thoroughly shut down the rival Niners. A real breakout game for the defense and it looks like they're finally putting it all together.

    Special teams continued it's improvement since the awe-inspiring motivation delivered by Martz a couple of weeks ago. Shaking up the unit by releasing under-achievers was just what the doctor ordered.

    Looking forward to next week and our run toward the Super Bowl.

    Go Rams! :helmet: :ramlogo: :helmet: :ramlogo: :helmet: :ramlogo: :helmet: :ramlogo: :helmet: :ramlogo: :helmet: :ramlogo:

  • #2
    Re: Rams are awesome

    Somewhere in Bakersfield, California... there is a man happily typing away at his computer with a strangely blank smile on his face...


    Next to this man, there is a strange pod on the floor.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Rams are awesome

      BWAAAHAAHAA

      I'm not sure who's funnier here?

      a "pod" lol.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Rams are awesome

        I think Mok just returned from harvesting his hippy lettuce in an undisclosed field in Humbolt County...

        :confused:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Rams are awesome

          Both are funny. It's hard to believe that Avenger is making fun of an optimist.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Rams are awesome

            That post makes me feel...weird.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Rams are awesome

              Mok-

              come back from cloud 9. it was the whiners, not the Eagles.

              as for Martz being the best coach, you really are dreaming. the best coach is Bellichek and everyone else is a far second, PERIOD!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Rams are awesome

                Originally posted by lakerams
                Mok-

                come back from cloud 9. it was the whiners, not the Eagles.

                as for Martz being the best coach, you really are dreaming. the best coach is Bellichek and everyone else is a far second, PERIOD!!!!!

                Ahh..........does the word sarcasm ring a bell? :redface:
                Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Rams are awesome

                  Originally posted by moklerman
                  With today's butt kicking of the Niners I think the Rams are right back on track. They're going to make a run at the playoffs and probably the Super Bowl.

                  Where are all those Martz bashers now? Some people just don't understand how good Martz is. Obviously the best coach in the league right now.

                  Steven Jackson's the real deal. He was unstoppable today. Truly the best pick in the draft this year. Rams are very smart for choosing him. The great moves by the front office and coaching staff will continue to get winning results.

                  The defense was truly inspired and thoroughly shut down the rival Niners. A real breakout game for the defense and it looks like they're finally putting it all together.

                  Special teams continued it's improvement since the awe-inspiring motivation delivered by Martz a couple of weeks ago. Shaking up the unit by releasing under-achievers was just what the doctor ordered.

                  Looking forward to next week and our run toward the Super Bowl.

                  Go Rams! :helmet: :ramlogo: :helmet: :ramlogo: :helmet: :ramlogo: :helmet: :ramlogo: :helmet: :ramlogo: :helmet: :ramlogo:
                  OK. Who are you, and what have you done with Moklerman?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Rams are awesome

                    Quote:

                    Chandler, the first quarterback other than Bulger to direct a St. Louis victory since the end of the 2001 season, was 18-for-27 for 216 yards and hit Torry Holt for a 22-yard score in the second quarter for the Rams' lone touchdown. He last threw a touchdown pass on Nov. 16, 2003 for the Bears -- against St. Louis.

                    OUCH :redface:

                    Wow, sMartz really is a genius with a forty something old qb winning in the nfl :tongue:

                    Who knew?

                    Is Smoker next?

                    Just what the :helmet: need is another qb controversy!
                    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Rams are awesome

                      priceless, totally priceless
                      The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Rams are awesome

                        How jaded we've become. We coat the sweetness of a victory with the bitterness of disappointment.

                        But, it was a well written piece Mok. I enjoyed it.

                        Like one writer said, it wasn't the Eagles, but it was them from Frisco, and any time we beat em is a good time.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Rams are awesome

                          Originally posted by coy bacon
                          How jaded we've become. We coat the sweetness of a victory with the bitterness of disappointment.

                          But, it was a well written piece Mok. I enjoyed it.

                          Like one writer said, it wasn't the Eagles, but it was them from Frisco, and any time we beat em is a good time.
                          I agree, as far as I am concerned we could have won this game 1 - 0 and I would be happy.

                          It was whiner week and we won .....................................

                          __________________________________________________________
                          Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Rams are awesome

                            Originally posted by RamDez
                            I agree, as far as I am concerned we could have won this game 1 - 0 and I would be happy.

                            It was whiner week and we won .....................................
                            How do you win 1-0?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Rams are awesome

                              you shoot the ref

                              __________________________________________________________
                              Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

                              Comment

                              Loading...
                              Working...
                              X