How 'Bout them cowboys!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'Bout them cowboys!!!!!

I was working last night and didnt see any of it. I just got up at 4am eastern time to go out and run my 8 miles and i checked espn and low and behold, i see we are back in first place!!!!!

And we think that we have problems on defense!!! The seahawks are a mess.

We need to beat carolina. One week at a time. We control our own destiny.

ramming speed to all, this is really great news.

general counsel

Re: How 'Bout them cowboys!!!!!

Just come on line, and this is EXCELLENT NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,WOWWW the divsion is up for GRABS!!!!!!!!!!! com on Rams it's there for the taking!!!!!!!!!

I JUST LOVE THE UNPREDICTABLITY OF THE NFL........

steve :ramlogo:
    "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

Re: How 'Bout them Cowboys!!!

Yes indeed, Seahawks give it up at home again (hah, the Rams taught Dallas how).

This paints a much more exciting/interesting scenario, playoffs wise.

It is a NEW opportunity. Let's go for it! :angryram:
      Last edited by RealRam; -12-07-2004, 06:01 PM.

Comment

ummm, for a second there I thought you said EIGHT miles?

Damn. I'm out of shape.

Comment

One of my friends is a die-hard Cowboys fan. I was rooting for him and his team all night. I really thought they blew it there for a minute. It was actually a pretty good game; TesticleVerde threw some bad ones, but their running back made the 'Hawks pay big time.

I called him after the game and thanked him for the win......
          Always a Rams Fan............

Rex Allen Markel

Comment

Originally posted by sbramfan
            ummm, for a second there I thought you said EIGHT miles?

Damn. I'm out of shape.
            I can easily run 8 miles. 0.021917808219178082191780821917808 miles each day of the year. :redface:
            temp_4394_1467243487543_20
            RAMS!

Comment

I was watching the game with some skins and eagles fans and I found it real hard to want the Cowboys to win, but I was glad that they did and it was a pretty good game to watch too.

Seattle losing at home yet again.
              :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:
              sigpic

Comment

Eight miles isnt anywhere near as hard as it sounds. Just some cardio training for a while and you are all set. Just long enough to get a workout, not too far. Anything over 15 miles and i start to feel it, but i strongly encourage anyone to try running a marathon at least once, its an amazing experience.

I gave up the triathalons because i hate swimming. Swimming a mile and a half is a LOT harder than running 10 miles.

general counsel

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Chiledog
                  Dallas Cowboy jokes
                  Chiledog
                  I found these Dallas Cowboy jokes while searching for the answer to Mom's question in the Mock Draft thread. They are actually pretty funny. (don't worry, Mom, I will not post the answer to your question):

Four Dallas Cowboys in a car, who's driving?
                  The sheriff.

Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore?
                  It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.

I understand Chicago is trying to sign Michael Irvin...
                  They got rid of the refrigerator, so now they want a coke machine.

The Dallas newspapers reported yesterday that Texas Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Cowboys play better on grass.

How do you get a Cowboy to stand up?
                  Say "Will the defendant please rise."

Did you hear Dallas has petitioned the NFL to consider alternative colors for marking the field?
                  Seems their players have a tough time passing up all those white lines.

What's Jerry Jones' biggest concern?
                  Does Bail Money count against the Salary Cap?

The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new Honor system...
                  Yes your Honor, No your Honor.

The Cowboys had a 12 and 5 season this year, 12 arrests, 5 convictions.

The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator...
                  Johnny Cochran.

How do the Dallas Cowboys spend their first week at spring training?
                  Studying the Miranda Rights.
                  -12-28-2005, 11:34 AM
                • general counsel
                  Lets go cowboys! rams playoffs
                  general counsel
                  our quest for the playoffs is BIG TIME effected by the cowboys eagles game tomorrow night. I just read that if philly wins, the saints clinch second seed. If i read that correctly, this is a must win for the cowboys from our perspective. we need the saints to beat carolina next week and they will do it if they have something to play for. It would dramatically reduce our chances if carolina is playing to get in and the saints have nothing on the line and an incentive to rest injured guys.

Romo, romo, romo and ramming speed to all

general counsel
                  -12-24-2006, 10:49 PM
                • Milan
                  T.O And Cowboys reach a deal?
                  Milan
                  From the Ranch Report

Roy Phillpot:

While Owens has not yet signed on the dotted line, an agreement between him and the Dallas Cowboys has been reached.

Sources close to the Cowboys confirmed this to TheRanchReport.com just moments ago.

We are hearing that it is a multi-year deal. Keep in mind that because he has not yet signed, this is NOT official. He could change his mind, or Drew Rosenhaus could pull some sort of last second stunt.

But right now, he has agreed to terms with the Dallas Cowboys.

This is an "Unnamed source" so I don't know what to expect.
                  -03-17-2006, 12:21 PM
                • Nick
                  Cowboys @ Seahawks
                  Nick
                  Minute left in the first quarter, and Keyshawn Johnson just grabbed a touchdown catch. 7-0 Cowboys.
                  -10-23-2005, 02:26 PM
                • r8rh8rmike
                  Tony Romo Will Take Pain Shot Before Cowboys Game
                  r8rh8rmike
                  Tony Romo will take pain shot before Cowboys game

By Gregg Rosenthal Around The League Editor
                  Published: Sept. 19, 2013

Tony Romo's ribs were a forgotten storyline in a Week 2 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, but it remains a problem for the Dallas Cowboys quarterback.

He plans to take another painkilling shot before the team faces the St. Louis Rams this week, just like he did a week ago.

"I think tentatively we are planning on it just because of the nature of it and what we thought," Romo said Wednesday via The Dallas Morning News. "But we'll see as we get there. It does feel better now than it did last week. It'll just keep getting better and better this week. ... I've gotten shot up before in the rib and it seems like it's a normal part of playing quarterback in the National Football League."

It's worth wondering if Romo's effectiveness decreased last week after the effectiveness of the injection wore off. Romo was less accurate in the fourth quarter after making good decisions and a number of nice throws throughout the game against Kansas City. Romo mostly got good protection against the Chiefs, but that protection -- and his ribs -- will be tested against St. Louis' tough defensive line.
                  -09-19-2013, 01:48 PM
                Working...
                X