Bash Game Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bash Game Tickets

I'm going to be contacting the Rams' ticket office soon regarding tickets for this year's Bash game (vs. Jacksonville). If you are interested in attending, please let me know how many tickets you will need.

Thanks!

Re: Bash Game Tickets

3 for me, AV.

Thanks
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

I'll need two.

Comment

I got four

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamDez
          Bash tickets ..... going , going .......
          by RamDez
          I need names and numbers by Monday latest as all unsold tickets will be handed back to the Rams.

http://www.ramsnation.org/bash/
          -07-15-2004, 01:16 PM
        • RamDez
          Titan bash
          by RamDez
          We have several tickets going for the Titan bash due to people pulling out.

If you want the tickets, please contact me offline and I will fix you up
          -08-28-2005, 08:37 AM
        • AvengerRam_old
          *BASH Game Tickets on Sale* - URGENT UPDATE!
          by AvengerRam_old
          Attention, 2011 Bash Attendees!!!!!

I have blocked 25 tickets for the 2011 Rams Opener against the Philadelphia Eagles. They are end zone seats in the 100 level (lower level) and they are $80.00 per ticket.

Purchase Instructions

1. If you want to purchase tickets, contact David Kinsey at the Rams ticket office via telephone at (314)-425-0509 or via email at [email protected].

2. Please mention "ClanRam" when you order your seat(s).

3. Tickets are on an first come/first served basis. If they sell out, you'll have to order tickets individually (if you do, or if you already have tickets, you are, of course, welcome to joint us at the Bash dinner on Saturday night).

4. If you order tickets, please post here (and let us know how many seats you've purchased) so I can keep track of how many remain available.

5. After the ten days run out, any unsold seats will be released for public purchase.

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!!
          -07-18-2011, 07:42 PM
        • AvengerRam_old
          ATTENTION: Need to know if you are coming to the Bash
          by AvengerRam_old
          Hey all.

Its getting close to the point where we will need to order the tickets for the Bash (Opening Day vs. Arizona, 9/12). At this point, I have the following RSVPs:

AvengerRam (1)
          laram0 (2)
          bruce=GOAT (2)
          TekeRam (2)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY SATURDAY, JULY 10, IF YOU WANT TICKETS (AND HOW MANY YOU WANT). THANKS!
          -07-06-2010, 09:27 AM
        • AvengerRam_old
          ClanRam Bash Game Tickets NOW AVAILABLE
          by AvengerRam_old
          Hey, folks!

I have blocked 20 tickets to the Rams/Jaguars game on October 6, 2013.

They are available on a FIRST COME/FIRST SERVED basis (however, if they sell out quickly, I could potentially arrange to get a few more that would hopefully be near the group).

To order tickets contact Amanda Lutz at (314) 425-0528.
          Reference "The ClanRam," Reservation Number 1325456.

ONCE YOU ORDER SEATS, PLEASE POST HERE THE NUMBER OF TICKETS PURCHASED SO I CAN KEEP TRACK AND SEE IF WE NEED MORE TICKETS.

Thanks.
          -06-21-2013, 11:45 AM
        Working...
        X