Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Predictor" David James on Rams

http://www.livepredictor.com/rams.php

This guy predicts the Rams will make the playoffs, while the ***** and Seahawks will miss out. Also predicts Sam Bradford will have a beast year. Yes I am aware of no links, but you can't post the video here.

Re: "The Predictor" David James on Rams

Interesting. Wonder who this mystery TD leader is ? Bailey ? Givens ?

Comment

One word for that guy, decaf

Comment

I like what that guy is saying. However, considering, he sounds exactly like one of those late night guys trying to sell some useless household item, I can't take him seriously.
        The Rams... Where dreams go to die.

Comment

Wow, he's hard to watch. Just to see what he said about another team, I watched a second video, and I don't think I'd ever watch anything by him again. He seems to make one big bold prediction, then goes through the entire roster making vague comments he never explains.

Comment

The Predictor makes mystery predictions? That's too funny.

Comment

lol...

hey guys, so there's one Rams receiver that's gonna get the majority of td's from bradford... i'm sure of it. But I won't tell you who he is until later in the season.

riiiiiight

Comment

Originally posted by KoaKoi View Post
                lol...

hey guys, so there's one Rams receiver that's gonna get the majority of td's from bradford... i'm sure of it. But I won't tell you who he is until later in the season.

riiiiiight
                Thats some prediction! Can't wait to see if he makes that reveal as he predicts he will.

Comment

Just for the record I think this guy is quite a joke as well. I just thought it was interesting that the Rams are finally garnering respect and interest.

Comment

Funnyman / Predicatorman David will "get it right" on the money!

He humbly said so. Hmm.

Comment

He is pretty funny how he comes across lol Put he has some very good points, I feel the same way as far as our rams making the playoffs, How far remains to be seen. many have big question marks about the youth of our team and their right, But they also have fantastic talent across the board and elite speed on both sides of the ball. Its the NFL so its not going to be a cake walk, But with our coaching staff who in many minds as one of the best in the league. well can't wait to see what happens

"GO RAMS"
                      :helmet::ram::helmet: :ram::helmet::ram:

Comment