Jaguars @ Rams: Tickets Still Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguars @ Rams: Tickets Still Available

Want to watch the Rams play the Jaguars in Week 5 with your fellow Clan members?

Its not too late!

We still have tickets remaining in our block.

Join us!

Re: Jaguars @ Rams: Tickets Still Available

If you can chip in for a plane ticket from orlando....Ill be there (I can trade disney/universal tickets lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Cold Tavon Austin View Post
      If you can chip in for a plane ticket from orlando....Ill be there (I can trade disney/universal tickets lol)
      I'm going from Orlando too but, unfortunately, my private jet is in the shop, so I have to fly commercial.

Comment

Wait there are other rams fans in Orlando?

Comment

I've been trying to decide which game to go see. I went to the Niner win last year and had a great first experience in St. Louis.

It would be nice to meet up with other Rams' fans since I don't know any.

Comment

Originally posted by RedAlice View Post
            I've been trying to decide which game to go see. I went to the Niner win last year and had a great first experience in St. Louis.

You're welcome to join us at the Bash
            !

Comment

Hmmm. No girlfriend anymore. Kinda sucks. But less expensive...hahaha might do a solo trip! Been on this site for too damn long to not have gone to ONE Bash.
              Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

This is going to be a last minute thing for me if I can even try to go... Money is really tight and I'm thinking that I'm oing to have to miss. Really bums me out!!!

I'm gonna miss you guys! Call me on Saturday night and put me on speaker!!
                I believe!:ram:

Comment

Originally posted by RedAlice View Post

As long as you're here, you know thousands of Rams fans, and many of us will be waiting to meet you in St. Louis on Bash weekend!

Originally posted by Varg6 View Post
                  Hmmm. No girlfriend anymore. Kinda sucks. But less expensive...hahaha might do a solo trip! Been on this site for too damn long to not have gone to ONE Bash.
                  Come on Varg, you won't regret it. Think about hanging out in St, Louis with Rams guys you have literally known for years, talking Rams football face to face, creating bonds you could have never imagined, all the while having the time of your life. And that's just the prelude to the big event! Sitting in the ED, watching and experiencing your Rams as you interact with fellow ClanRam members all within hand slap distance, is an event like no other.

Originally posted by TekeRam View Post
                  I'm gonna miss you guys! Call me on Saturday night and put me on speaker!!
                  Come on Geoff, this is a last minute thing, right? Keep your options open!

Come on guys, PULL THE TRIGGER!
                  Last edited by r8rh8rmike; -08-28-2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

r8rh8rmike is the cheapest guy here and he is going.

Uh wait, I mean Frugal not cheap. Really, Really Frugal

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Horns View Post
                      r8rh8rmike is the cheapest guy here and he is going.

Uh wait, I mean Frugal not cheap. Really, Really Frugal
                      I like to think I'm smart with my money. I know I always pay for my drinks before I leave the bar........;)

Comment

AV, what row/section will you guys be in? Is there a link that could direct me to them? I gotta see prices first. So far, I found two flights for 296$ altogether, which isn't TOO bad, but before you know it I could be spending a lot, so I wanna try to budget myself as best as I can.
                        Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

There is a stuck thread with the ticket information, including the number to call to order.

The seats are in the lower bowl (end zone) facing the large scoreboard. I believe they are $90.00 per ticket.

JOIN US!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
                            The seats are in the lower bowl (end zone) facing the large scoreboard. I believe they are $90.00 per ticket.
                            The tickets are actually a very reasonably priced $84 each.

Comment

Originally posted by Varg6 View Post
                              Go for it Varg!

Comment