The Rams will LOSE Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rams will LOSE Sunday

I have heard alot of talk about how we have a very winnable game against our 'best shot" in the Alanta Falcons. Well I have news for you guys. The way we have been playing lately and yesterday especially, we are SO NOT beating them! I TOLD YOU WE WERE GOING 1-15 THIS IS NO JOKE FOLKS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. and i dont like to talk about my team like that but its the truth. DO you REALLY think we can beat anyone given how pathetic we are on offense and defense? COME ON MY FELLOW RAM FANS ITS GOING TO BE UGLY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. and dont feel good about garbage wins near the end because they dont count in my book against teams who have "packed up their weapons" for the playoffs or whatever.

Last edited by ljcrayton; -09-14-2013, 05:00 PM.

Re: The Rams will LOSE Sunday

Is this an old post or someone who's been locked in the closet?

Comment

0-16? Last I checked we are 1-0, \but it wouldn't surprise me if we went 1-15. I mean this team is garbage, Bradford got lucky and that pass protection was a mere fluke. I expect him to be uncomfortable in the pocket. As for our front four, they were fortunate enough to face a questionable O-line and now Quinn has to face someone who is lightyears better than Levi Brown. Yeah I'm expecting an ugly blowout \

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Ahhh...the traditions of the season.

Like they say in the commercial; it's only crazy if it doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Azul e Oro View Post
          Ahhh...the traditions of the season.

Like they say in the commercial; it's only crazy if it doesn't work.
          Ding! Ding! Ding!

Comment

So it didn't work. Again. (It failed to work several times last season) Can we put this one to rest?
            Last edited by RamFan_Til_I_Die; -09-15-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
              So since it didn't work. Again. (It failed to work several times last season) Can we put this one to rest?
              Gosh I hope so.

Comment

Probably a good idea to put this baby to sleep.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ljcrayton
                  The Rams will LOSE Sunday
                  by ljcrayton
                  I have heard alot of talk about how we have a very winnable game against our 'best shot" in the Seattle Seahawks. Well I have news for you guys. The way we have been playing lately, we are SO NOT beating them! I TOLD YOU WE WERE GOING 0-16. THIS IS NO JOKE FOLKS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. and i dont like to talk about my team like that but its the truth. DO you REALLY think we can beat anyone given how pathetic we are on offense and defense? COME ON MY FELLOW RAM FANS ITS GOING TO BE UGLY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. and dont feel good about garbage wins near the end because they dont count in my book against teams who have "packed up their weapons" for the playoffs or whatever.

;)
                  -09-09-2015, 09:40 AM
                • ljcrayton
                  The Rams Will LOSE Sunday
                  by ljcrayton
                  I have heard alot of talk about how we have a very winnable game against our 'best shot" in the Minnesota Vikings. Well I have news for you guys. The way we have been playing lately and yesterday especially, we are SO NOT beating them! I TOLD YOU WE WERE GOING 0-16 THIS IS NO JOKE FOLKS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. and i dont like to talk about my team like that but its the truth. DO you REALLY think we can beat anyone given how pathetic we are on offense and defense? COME ON MY FELLOW RAM FANS ITS GOING TO BE UGLY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. and dont feel good about garbage wins near the end because they dont count in my book against teams who have "packed up their weapons" for the playoffs or whatever.

(The post shall live on)
                  -09-01-2014, 04:06 PM
                • ljcrayton
                  The Rams are going to LOSE
                  by ljcrayton
                  I have heard alot of talk about how we have a very winnable game against our 'best shot" in the Arizona Cardinals. Well I have news for you guys. The way we have been playing lately and yesterday especially, we are SO NOT beating them! I TOLD YOU WE WERE GOING 0-16 THIS IS NO JOKE FOLKS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. and i dont like to talk about my team like that but its the truth. DO you REALLY think we can beat anyone given how pathetic we are on offense and defense? COME ON MY FELLOW RAM FANS ITS GOING TO BE UGLY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. and dont feel good about garbage wins near the end because they dont count in my book against teams who have "packed up their weapons" for the playoffs or whatever.

(For those who can remember. This post was started the year we were 0-8 and played the Detroit Lions. That guy posted this and Steven Jackson "Hulked up" and ran like a man escaping from the insane asylum and the Rams had their one and only win of the season, but it's like my good luck post).
                  -08-31-2013, 04:22 PM
                • AvengerRam_old
                  "Rams will lose big again..." "No... that's just what they're expecting us to do."
                  by AvengerRam_old
                  This week, we will witness the epic battle between conventional wisdom and cliche.

Conventional wisdom says that the Rams are a team in disarray, with marginal talent, and poor leadership. Conventional wisdom says that a team like this will crumble at the sight of the defending Super Bowl Champions. Conventional wisdom says the Rams will lose, and lose big.

Cliche says that a team is never as bad as it looks when it loses, and never as good as it looks when it wins. Cliche says that any team can win on any given Sunday.

Which force will prevail?

Well, I think the team will show surprising fire and enthusiasm this week. The have been embarrassed and ridiculed, and they won't allow a repeat performance to occur on their home field.

The Rams are going to win this game.

What then, I ask you, will the conventional wisdom conclude?
                  -09-11-2008, 08:43 AM
                • ljcrayton
                  The Rams will LOSE sunday
                  by ljcrayton
                  I'm sorry to burst you guys bubble, but the Rams will not win sunday. Just face it, they are going 2-14, they have no talent and show no promise for the near future. They are the worst of the worse and for you all to believe this mediocre team will win a game is laughable.

Just sit back and face the music, 2-14 here they come.

(someone posted a message similar to this last year and the rams won...maybe gold will strike again) lol
                  -10-08-2010, 02:00 PM
                Working...
                X