Rams to wear all white Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams to wear all white Thursday

White is the color of purity. Wearing white is also is a deceptive way to fool the brain into believing something is what it’s not. White players appear to run faster and look thinner, just as players wearing all dark colors appear bigger and slower.
    On Thursday night the RAMS will suit up in their white away jerseys and wear their white pants, white shoes and white gloves. Due to an NFL ruling, the Rams are not barred from wearing their white horned helmets from the 60's and 70's. If we see them is anyone’s guess.
    If you’re going to the game make sure you wear your white Jerseys or a white shirt to show support.
    GO RAMS!!!

Re: Rams to wear all white Thursday

I love the all white uni's. I doubt we'll see the helmets, nevertheless i for one will enjoy the occassion.

Comment

Dang! If I knew this in advance I would have worn all white clothes to work today, sheeeeesh!
      sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

this is badd we ALWAYS LOSE IN THE ALL WHITE JERSEYS I HATE HATE HATE THEM OMG WHY ARE WE DOING THIS WE ARE HOMEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!
        Torry Holt Dont play that

Comment

I don't care if they wear pink as long as they win.

Comment

The old school (60's) Rams jerseys with the white horn on the helmet were cool. Not so cool are the current all white Rams jerseys that they bring out on occasion. Just another needless "change" that isn't for the better.

Comment

Stupid ploy

Comment

Maybe we are looking at the Tighty Whitey's all wrong guys? Maybe the Coach requested it as kinda like a fresh start for this team coming off a hugely dissappointing loss. If you view it like this it might just work in the teams favor from a mentality point of view?

Comment

love the all whites

visual weight is a very interesting thing

Comment

Just tackle, run, pass, pressure and let Tavon return a punt with no penalties.......do it naked for all I care. Just do it!

Comment

I can't stand the all white uniforms.

Reminds me of the "Good Humor" man or Steve Martin with an arrow through his head.

Why can't we just return to the classic Ram uniforms of Blue and Gold?

Is it too much to ask?

WHAT SAY YE?

Comment

Not a fan of the all whites. As RAMarkable noted, they reek of ice cream vendor, soft serve ice cream vendor. That said, I agree with mac, a win trumps color every time.

I don't own a white Rams jersey, but I did recently get a limited edition black Sam Bradford jersey, and that's what I'm wearing to the Jacksonville game. I wonder how many jeers I'll get from fellow Rams fans before they realize it's a Bradford jersey and not a Jaguars jersey? Good thing there are Rams logos to point to on the sleeves.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
                          they reek
                          This says it all!!!!

Comment

The all white makes me sick. Looks so bland and dull, hopefully the niners have the same reaction and are to busy vomiting to stop our Rams.

Comment

All White Everything for Rams

Comment