Question For Those Who Have Attended A Game This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question For Those Who Have Attended A Game This Year

Is the new bag policy a non-issue? I really thought it would be troublesome, but I have not heard about any problems what so ever. I'm curious because I'd like to be prepared to go early if need be.

Most people didn't have a bag, I can't recall seeing any women with purses. And I only seen a few with the clear bags

Comment

Re: Question For Those Who Have Attended A Game This Year

Originally posted by Fastcat View Post
      Most people didn't have a bag, I can't recall seeing any women with purses. And I only seen a few with the clear bags
      Thanks Fastcat, I appreciate your response. Sounds like there should be no unusually long lines or out of the ordinary delays.

Comment

Re: Question For Those Who Have Attended A Game This Year

wasn't an issue for me and my son =P In fact I didn't even know there was something like this until I was at work the next day.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• thoey
          Question on an Unordered Delivery
          by thoey
          Last week there was a knock at the door and when I opened it, there was FedEx with a Dell box for me to sign for. I knew that we had not ordered anything, so I verified the name and address and it was correct. I signed for it, and then looked at the shipping document. It was addressed to my wife at our home address. The last four of the Credit Card do not match any cards that we have. Contacted external family and no one sent a surprise gift.

Now, being a nice guy, I called Dell. Talked to "Peter". Finally got down to that they would have FedEx come out and return it to Dell and they would figure out the problem. Well, they were supposed to pick it up yesterday. No FedEx.
          So, the question is, how long do I have to wait until I can just say thanks and start playing with my free toy?

Link goes to the laptop in question:

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/prod...nb_m170?c=us&c s=19&l=en&s=dhs
          -03-21-2006, 09:50 AM
        • Anghellic
          Question about Pasquerelli comments
          by Anghellic
          Len P. had written this in one of his articles:

"Behind all the glitz of the high-octane offense that marked Martz's tenure with the Rams, this has been a dysfunctional franchise, one fraught with infighting and influence-peddling and internecine bickering, and with considerable palace intrigue. There is a sense that everyone has his own agenda, that the various departments rarely work in concert, and that things are frayed at the seams. Someone has to restore order and functionality to the operation."

My question is, is this true? Or just more unfounded babbling on Pasquerelli's part? I haven't seen anything from the Rams to make me believe this at all, but I'm not really an "insider" so I don't know. I was wondering if maybe people in StL had heard more about it from local coverage or something - that's a pretty big accusation and just had me a little concerned, I'd appreciate any feedback and I apologize if this is already being discussed.
          -01-03-2006, 12:32 PM
        • MauiRam
          Legal question on Korean Airline crash.
          by MauiRam
          I was listening to NPR while driving to work, and heard that the Korean Air pilots who flew the 777 that crashed at S.F. airport were not tested for drugs or alcohol immediately after the crash landing. The reason given: Korean airlines simply do not require it of their pilots. I found this little nugget of information astonishing.

Another issue I wonder about is what legal options do people who were injured have, as Korean Air is a foreign company (Public Subsidiary of The Hanjin Group)? Do Americans or foreign national other than Koreans have the ability to sue for compensation, and actually collect for injuries/damages/losses/etc.? Just curious .. Av? Steve?
          -07-16-2013, 10:53 AM
        • ButterflyStyle
          Mascot Question
          by ButterflyStyle
          Ok guys and gals, the costume is paid for. The maker and I have hammered out a majority of the design concepts and everything, but I need some input from the fans of the team since you will be the ones seeing this if it is picked up by the team.
          Originally, I had pictured him as being highlighted facially with blue and gold. not a full face paint look, but something that makes him look a little tougher. Then I came upon the idea of what about having his face be just a little colored and over that, he would wear a mask that would be something along the lines of what folks in the WWF (old school WWE ya young punks). He would wear one per home game and at some point of the game, he would take the mask off and toss it into the crowd. Someone pointed out that that could be too much for the face/head. So I thought, what about a dewrag thing, similar to the mask in that each one would be differently designed that he could toss.
          So the question is, what would you say would be better in this? The head/facial coloration, the wrestler like mask or the dewrag?
          Head Color
          14.29%
          Wrestler type mask
          0.00%
          Dewrag
          28.57%
          Keep his head simple.
          57.14%
          -02-15-2008, 01:24 PM
        • AvengerRam_old
          Which offseason question are you most anxious to know the answer to?
          by AvengerRam_old
          There are a lot of big questions floating around this offseason. Which are you most anxious to see answered?
          Will the Rams be sold, and to whom?
          23.08%
          Who will be the Rams' first pick in the draft?
          19.23%
          How will the quarterback situation resolve?
          35.90%
          How will Steven Jackson be impacted by his ex-girlfriend's allegations?
          1.28%
          Which FA starters (Atogwe, Ryan, Barron) will be retained?
          2.56%
          Who will the Rams acquire in the FA market?
          17.95%
          -02-05-2010, 12:39 PM
        Working...
        X