Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rams will come back and win this one if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams will come back and win this one if...

1. They keep blitzing McCown. They already have two sacks and a fumble for a TD, and nearly had two INTs.

2. If Jackson is healthy - get him in there and let him run!!!

3. Simplify the offense for Martin. Short, quick passes. Nothing fancy.

4. DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you after the game.

Re: Rams will come back and win this one if...

Let me add one, if they had Warner still on the team.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• 3STL9
      SHould have came through with a win
      by 3STL9
      Big Boy you gotta cradle that ball like its your baby and bring some excitement and make the game 20-10

That fumble was the Toyota Turning Point of the game. Should have came out with a win. But hopefully the whole locker room takes the positives and not the negatives out of that game.

By the way, I love how our defense is getting into people's faces and not taking a no for an answer. THats how defense should be played. Love that almost a few fights broke out . But my heart still hurts, a win yesterday with the fumble recovery for TD would have been a great way to start the new era off.

Says the hole in my wall, I need to stop drinking when I watch the rams....haha:helmet:
      -09-13-2010, 08:30 AM
    • LA Rammer
      Rams Win By A Yard?
      by LA Rammer
      Thats what was called when Jones tackled Dyson just shy of the goal line to win Superbowl 34.

Win by a yard? Wait a minute that would have actually tied it with an extra point. Then we would have to go into O.T. What if the extra point was missed or blocked? Ha!

My point the Rams did not just win by a yard, but WON PERIOD.

Is it football season yet?
      -02-02-2007, 10:31 PM
    • Tampa_Ram
      Rams win!!!
      by Tampa_Ram
      Need i say more?

Oh yea, Jackson is the MAN!!!!!

side note: with jacksons outstanding performences the last 2 games and greatness all season long, think shumar might start running him more? He really should, a lot more.
      -11-01-2009, 01:06 PM
    • bruce4life
      Even if we don't win...
      by bruce4life
      Give us some fricking hope.. Score a couple of td's ... Get a couple of sacks... Do something!!
      -11-13-2011, 08:50 AM
    • Curly Horns
      Jamie Martin and The Rams coaches
      by Curly Horns
      Try as they might to lose the recent game against the jags, they came away with a victory.

Field position, an improved Rams defensive effort and an inept jags offense saved Martin's three pick performance from becoming a Rams loss.

In my opinion, the coaches made two bad play calls.

One on offense that took potential points away from the Rams. Throwing for the endzone while in FG range, rather than running the ball on 2nd & 7.

One on defense that helped to change momentum and give the jags the lead. Dialing up and stacking the blitz to the right side of the jags offense, while leaving the middle wide open to a huge draw play.

Despite the critical errors by Martin and the coaches, the Rams were able to persevere and come away with a win to keep their playoff hopes alive.

The game in two weeks at seattle is shaping up to be a must win in order to keep the playoff hopes viable.

:helmet:
      -11-01-2005, 12:58 PM
    Working...
    X