No matter the arguments, etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No matter the arguments, etc...

This web site has got to be the best fan's web site EVER.

Props to the addition of the frost to the clanram logo... the snow yesterday was a nice touch, and I like the music.

There are tons of different categories of messages to browse, links to anything you'd ever want.

It's simply a well-designed, attractive, and useful site.

Re: No matter the arguments, etc...

I particularly like the free naked Ram cheerleader photos sent to all posters with at least 125 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by atcchris
      This web site has got to be the best fan's web site EVER.

Props to the addition of the frost to the clanram logo... the snow yesterday was a nice touch, and I like the music.

There are tons of different categories of messages to browse, links to anything you'd ever want.

It's simply a well-designed, attractive, and useful site.
      thanks atcchris, one thing that makes the site is the "discussions" not arguments

and it took me ages to add the snow after I had some members claim that the snow made their computers slow down

Happy Hols

Comment

thanks atcchris, one thing that makes the site is the "discussions" not arguments
        Come, come. We're learned men, here. Such political correctness does not become us...

LOL

and it took me ages to add the snow after I had some members claim that the snow made their computers slow down
        You talking about the frost/ice on the ClanRam logo? Touches like that are what make this site premium.

As for the snow slowing things down.. I bet it did for dial-up.. maybe slower processors... but the only problem I had with it was when I clicked in a window, and hit a flake, it took me to the site where I guess the script originated or something.

In any event, good work.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
          A well done tribute to Jack
          by RamWraith
          I am not in the habit of posting links to them other sites, as this is the ONLY Rams site there is. But, this is so well done that it deserves the credit. The Official Rams Site did a really nice job.

-01-10-2006, 07:24 PM
        • BEER
          Is the Rams site screwed up?
          by BEER
          Is it my computer or is the Rams Home web site screwed up? I go on there
          to read an article and the articles are covered or mixed in the graphics.
          I am not having this problem on any other sites.

You have to click on "more topics" to see what im seeing.
          -09-10-2009, 08:09 PM
        • itsguud
          ClanRam site problems?
          by itsguud
          I am not sure if this should be posted here, but I have not been able to log on to this site very often this week. Most days it says the link is broken. I have tried deleting cookies and other browsing data as well as using other browsers but usually I cannot open this site.

Just wondering if I am the only one?
          -02-27-2010, 10:17 PM
        • Drew
          Clanram FO......
          by Drew
          last night i was on another site,not football related-a site for people affected by "bi-polar affective disorder" which i am one of and have known the peeps running the show for the last 4 years,anyway....

they want to upgrade the site and i told them to visit this site to see how beautiful a site can be.....they were in awe of how good it looked and would love to know about the technical computer stuff that was/is used to run it?

i dont know much about computers myself or website building,hence the use of poor jargon!lol but they are relatively in the know....

so any information i can pass onto them would be greatly appreciated!

thanks
          Drew
          x
          -04-11-2007, 03:57 AM
        • RamDez
          Site Upgrade
          by RamDez
          Members, just to let you all know, we will be upgrading the site on the 26th of September at 13:20 PST

The site will be unavailable for several minutes and we might experience some disruption to the look and feel for a bit.
          Hopefully, it will be painless
          -09-25-2017, 03:16 PM
        Working...
        X