Coming soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming soon...

As some may have noticed, I've been maintaining radio silence for last couple of weeks. Without getting into any details, let's just say I needed a break.

Part of my fatigue, if you will, was the result of being a primary board policeman for the last few years. While it is an important and necessary role, it also can be a bit of a thankless job at times.

So... after chatting with Dez, I've decided to make a change.

For now, my title is going to be Moderator Emeritus. What this denotes is that I will continue serving ClanRam in an advisory capacity, but I will cease taking direct actions on the boards. In other words, I will not edit, delete, give infractions, ban, etc. Rather, should I encounter an issue, I will simply report it to the other Mods, who will then decide the appropriate course of action.

This change will allow me to continue posting and "recharge my batteries." I may resume full Mod duties at a later time (we'll see how you all behave . That, however, will be a decision for another day.

So, if you have missed my comments, and you were wondering what I thought about Kenny Britt, or Bernie's latest column, or the draft, or any other topic... I'll be posting again soon.

And if you haven't missed my comments... well, I guess you just wasted 20 seconds of your life reading this. Sorry. :disapointed:

Re: Coming soon...

Welcome home.

Go Rams!

Comment

"Yeaaaaaaay!"

Copy that. Over.

Comment

Hi AV,

Upon first few months here many years ago, I never would have thought to say this but welcome back !!!!

Comment

Dude, one of my favorite posters. Might be the mix or sarcasm with real intelligence. Glad to hear you'll be back, to post atleast.

Edit: Not that intelligence is different from real intelligence

Comment

peace love and understanding

~cheers~

Comment

Missed you so much.

Comment

Welcome back and glad to hear all is well. Completely understand where you are coming from.

Comment

Who?

JUST KIDDING....one of my favorite posters dude.

Comment

Yeah, I figured you were just on vacation. You get a nice tan?

And I'd say it won't be long before you're a mod again. Don't even act like you don't love the power.

Comment

So, no more banning and what not? I can finally say it, after all this time.

I HATE YOUR MOCK DRAFTS!

*Runs*

(Just kidding, glad to see you'll be posting again)

PS - Please don't report me :/

Comment

You have been reported ;)

Originally posted by Sauceman View Post
                        So, no more banning and what not? I can finally say it, after all this time.

I HATE YOUR MOCK DRAFTS!

*Runs*

(Just kidding, glad to see you'll be posting again)

PS - Please don't report me :/

Comment

I've been away. You've been wasted for twenty minutes?
                          Look away. I'm hideous. __ Cozmo Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by FestusRam View Post
                            Yeah, I figured you were just on vacation. You get a nice tan?

And I'd say it won't be long before you're a mod again. Don't even act like you don't love the power.
                            He's still a mod, and as such can still swing the hammer. He just chooses not to.
                            The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Working...
                            X