First 2 Pre-season Games to be telecast Live of NFL Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 2 Pre-season Games to be telecast Live of NFL Network

I don't know if anyone else has realized this but the first 2 pre-season games against New Orleans and Green Bay will be telecast live on NFL Network the dates are Friday Aug. 8th and Saturday Aug 16th. I know its just pre-season, but it our first chance to see our team and check out how the rookies are evolving.

Just thought I would brighten my fellow Clanners weekend.

Go Rams!

Re: First 2 Pre-season Games to be telecast Live of NFL Network

NFL Network broadcasts all of the time the Pre-season games. They have been doing that since they have been broadcasting it seems since their inception.
    Carolina Panthers @ Denver Broncos 2/7/2016 CBS 6:30PM EST Santa Clara CA!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by mde8352gorams View Post
        I don't know if anyone else has realized this but the first 2 pre-season games against New Orleans and Green Bay will be telecast live on NFL Network the dates are Friday Aug. 8th and Saturday Aug 16th. I know its just pre-season, but it our first chance to see our team and check out how the rookies are evolving.

Just thought I would brighten my fellow Clanners weekend.
        Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I hate waiting for games to be re-broadcast, so much so that I buy the preseason package every year. Maybe not this year.

Originally posted by JPPT1974 View Post
        NFL Network broadcasts all of the time the Pre-season games. They have been doing that since they have been broadcasting it seems since their inception.
        They re-broadcast all the games, but only a select few are shown live.

Comment

This is excellent news! Much better than watching them on replays. And being the first two hope we get some good PT for Sam and Jake Long to see how the healing has progressed.
          The restoration is complete!

Comment

Hopefully, the RBN will broadcast both of the other games...usually I can see 3 of the 4.
            temp_4394_1467243487543_20
            RAMS!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bruce=GOAT
              Rams preseason game on NFL network
              by Bruce=GOAT
              At this point in time, the Rams 1st preseason game vs. the Vikings which will occur on Friday August 10th will be shown on the NFLN on Saturday Aug. 11 at 9 am central time. If consistent with past years, the NFL network will give live updates on the games that Friday night live, but will actually show the game in its entirety on Saturday. Most likely the main "stars" on the Rams will only see a few snaps in this game, but for those football starved fans (myself included) this will be a welcome game to watch.
              -07-28-2007, 01:43 AM
            • r8rh8rmike
              Rams Preseason TV Schedule On NFL Network
              by r8rh8rmike
              Rams preseason games re-aired on NFL Network:

Sunday, Aug. 15
              10 p.m. ET - Minnesota Vikings at St. Louis Rams

Monday, Aug. 23
              4 p.m. ET - St. Louis Rams at Cleveland Browns

Thursday, Aug. 26
              11 p.m. ET - St. Louis Rams at New England Patriots

Friday, Sept. 3
              9 a.m. ET - Baltimore Ravens at St. Louis Rams
              -08-11-2010, 02:14 PM
            • RamFan_Til_I_Die
              Anywhere to watch Rams Preseason Games?
              by RamFan_Til_I_Die
              Just wondering if there was anyway to watch the Rams preseason games on tv or on the net...I have NFL Sunday Ticket on DirectTV but I don't remember if they show the preseason games or not...anyone know where those of us not in the St Louis area could watch the games?
              -07-31-2007, 08:18 PM
              No Nfl Network?! Cable Sucks!!!
              by Guest
              I heard that we are not getting NFL Network on cable here in the S-T-L! We ain't gonna get a bunch of live games this year because my cable company doesn't want to have the network on. Does anyone know about this? If we miss the Rams, or any games, I'm gonna be pissed!
              Ike Rules.:ramlogo:
              -07-27-2006, 10:45 AM
            • nfl4life123
              NFLN Games
              by nfl4life123
              I called my cable company to ask for the NFL Network to be put back on the line up and they said no. I told them that I will miss 8 live games if they do not agree to carry the network. I think it is ridiculous that I have to pay extra for the network- a lot extra when most other cable networks carry it for no extra cost.

I am going to switch to a dish or satellite so I dont miss any games in the future.

:\
              -11-07-2006, 05:36 PM
            Working...
            X