Kennedy Leading Tackler against Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kennedy Leading Tackler against Eagles

OK. So it was only 4 tackles and he was tied with 2 others.

BUT ... he did have 4 times as many tackles as the MLB. On one of them he achieved a major league push to get a tackle for a loss. And on another he was hustling to the point that the RB got injured with only 30 seconds left.

After watching Pickett get stood up like a totem pole trophy for pgymy headhunters for the umpteenth time, can anyone really not believe they are watching a sequel to The Dead are Among Us?

I don't care what the script says about rotating in fresh defenders, I want to see players in the game who are making plays. That means for the Jets game, it is putting Tyoka and Kennedy in together. Pickett and Lewis can pack their bags now.

Re: Kennedy Leading Tackler against Eagles

Kennedy was playing very well last night. So was Pickett. I kind of like those two on the D line.

Comment

Originally posted by txramsfan
      Kennedy was playing very well last night. So was Pickett. I kind of like those two on the D line.
      Lovie brought in D-Lew and Pickett in hopes of another speed rusher and anchor like he had in TB with Sapp & McFarland. Unfortunately, D-Lew ain't Sapp & Pickett is about 30 lbs to small (Thanks Lovie :confused: ) to be that big wall mover like a Sam Adams-type.

It would be nice to see all of our size (Pickett & Kennedy) in there together. Add speed rushers like Little and Hargrove, should be interesting.
      The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Pickett playing well last night? You're just trying to antagonize me, right tx. Pickett was another DeadMan Walking. The LG of the Eagles toyed with him like a hand puppet all night long.

One good swig of this still will clear up more than just your sinuses. Helll, even if you go blind from the stuff, you'll still see Pickett lumbering across the field with his arms out-stretched like ... well, you know who ...

Comment

He stuffed the hole and allowed others to make the tackles, which to me was one aspect of our D line that has been lacking.

Comment

I think the Rams can be fine next year with a front 4 of Hargrove/Fisher - Pickett - Kennedy - Little, and a defensive backfield of Fisher - Butler - Archuleta - Edwards... IF and ONLY IF they get some playmakers at the MLB spot and the OLB spot opposite Pisa.

Comment

Edwards should be an offseason priority for the Rams. Matter of fact, he should be the top offseason priority for the Rams.

Comment

He stuffed the hole ...
                The only hole he stuffed was a teammate's when he'd get pushed aside. And that would be by accident, not intention.

Comment

You definately bring a different perspective adarian.....

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by adarian_too
                    The only hole he stuffed was a teammate's when he'd get pushed aside. And that would be by accident, not intention.
                    Adarian, are you serious? Last night's game was one of the better ones for our interior D-line. They plugged holes and Levens had to bounce outside. Pickett plugged gaps pretty well last night.

So, are you just baiting Tx and I fell instead, or what?

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison
                      Last night's game was one of the better ones for our interior D-line. They plugged holes ...
                      I started with praise for Kennedy. He played well. I didn't see that "they"
                      played well if you want to include Pickett. If he was plugging a hole it was only because he got pushed clear across a couple of gaps and found himself in someone else's hole by accident.

Comment

The biggest need for this team all the way around is a middle linebacker. Someone with some attitude and that can actually lead and set the tone. We have talent, we need some leadership and spark. You talk about Kennedy and the d-line. Thomas is the weakest link of the whole works. Fix the Mike position and you fix our defense.

Comment

Kennedy has played very well the last few times he's been in there, so has Hargrove.

Comment

The Rams need to act quickly on Edwards. If he remains unsigned when the free agency period begins, there will be a lot of suitors to contend with. Hopefully, Edwards will decide to stick with the team that took a chance on him when the Dolphins dumped him (which I believe was more a reaction to their poor start as a whole and his injury than it was to his play on the field).

Comment

Originally posted by adarian_too
                              I started with praise for Kennedy. He played well. I didn't see that "they"
                              played well if you want to include Pickett. If he was plugging a hole it was only because he got pushed clear across a couple of gaps and found himself in someone else's hole by accident.
                              Well, I guess we saw two different things, then.

Comment