Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden '15 glitch has players flying into orbit (Rams featured)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden '15 glitch has players flying into orbit (Rams featured)

Madden '15 glitch has players stepping on mines and going flying into orbit | FOX Sports

There appears to be a pretty comical glitch in Madden 15. The only other explanation being that EA Sports designers implemented some XFL cutting-room-floor idea to plant ejection buttons around the playing field.

"Why... why does the guy go flying in the air?" the confused Madden player asks. "What?"

Click image for larger version

Name:	madden15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	782633
    As if heightened enforcement on contact past 5 yards with offensive players wasn't going to make life hard enough on defenders.

The bug will get fixed, or, perhaps this is the next great NFL innovation like the forward pass and the Red Zone Channel.

Based on Madden 2015, it looks like our new offensive lineman may make a HUGE difference. Of course, the QB still got sacked.

Re: Madden '15 glitch has players flying into orbit (Rams featured)

Oh boy this doesn't bode well for Joe Barksdale.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bing69
      madden 15 ultimate team
      by Bing69
      Any of you guys play madden 15 ultimate team? Im on ps3 and would be up for a game sometime....
      -04-26-2015, 08:20 AM
    • RamWraith
      Madden related
      by RamWraith
      Now that Madden has signed on for 7 more years, is this a good or bad thing. You can't argue with his passion for the game, but honestly he has lost his touch and also has a serious case of HALF-zheimer's. I am getting pretty tired of listening to "that was a nice route by Isaac Holt". Or "The Los Angeles Rams are for real". :tut
      -06-15-2005, 05:16 PM
    • Bing69
      Madden 25
      by Bing69
      As some of you gamers may know, Madden 25 demo was released yesterday. has anyone tried it?

I skipped last years madden but found myself eagerly awaiting this years. I gave the demo a bash last night and it seems pretty good, although i would need to be able to change the control settings to something im more familar with in order to fully appreciate the game.

How do you think the Rams will fare in ratings? Seahawks and ***** are both 90 or over if i remember correctly!!
      -08-14-2013, 07:02 AM
    • sosa39rams
      NFL Madden 2011
      by sosa39rams
      People, please save you're money today. Go spend that $70 on some Rams stuff instead of Madden 2011.

It had maybe one cool new feature and is definently not worth the money.

It looks like Madden 2006. I think Madden 2010 was the best game of all time.
      -07-27-2010, 01:32 PM
    • lilant2398
      St.Louis Madden 360 $ Tournament
      by lilant2398

MADDEN 08
      Xbox 360 TOURNAMENT
      Round 1
      SATURDAY Feb 2, 2008
      @
      THINKING PAD
      ST LOUIS MILLS MALL
      TOURNAMENTS:
      $500.00 CASH PRIZE (Participation Pending)
      WINNER TAKES ALL
      $35 REGISTRATION FEE

Registration 10:00am to 12:00pm
      Kickoff 12:00pm
      Pre Registration.....Call 227.5052
      5555 St. Louis Mills Mall #577
      Hazelwood, MO

You may preregister before the tournament date...
      -12-26-2007, 09:56 PM
    Working...
    X