This is why I'm a Rams Fan!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why I'm a Rams Fan!!!

I JUST CANNOT WAIT FOR SUNDAYYYYYYYY........

I love these games...........nerves shoot to pieces anyway during this season, so one more game won't hurt :redface:

THE RAMS MUST WIN AND WILLLLLLL....... ok and have a bit of luck form the Redskins......

COM ON RAMSSSSS.......man, I'm getting worked up already

I have my beers lined up already!!!!guys

steve :ramlogo:
    "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Re: This is why I'm a Rams Fan!!!

I hear you loud and clear, I was barely able to get thru work on Monday eagerly anticipating that night’s game, now I can hardly wait until this weekend. I hope we just go into that game and blow the Jets out of the water and Seattle falls flat on their face. I REFUSE to give up on this team, we can do it and I hope they prove it this weekend and right into January all the way to Jacksonville!!!!! If this was ever the time to say it, it is right now...... GOTTA GO TO WORK!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOO RAMSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo:

Comment

I hear both ya guyz, Im up here in Vancouver BC, and usually this time of year is all about hockey, but not this year. I now find myself getting up at 7am every sunday to watch the Rams play with all my new nfl buddies. Mondays are now 100% devoted to NFL Primetime. And this whole weekend is gonna be nutz. I cant wait for the Jets game, i think this team knows what it has to do, and Bulger will lead us to victory. I hope Seattle crashes and burns so we can rub it in their face that the NFC West is still the Rams division!
      GO RAMS GO! :ramlogo:

Comment

You're right. This is what it's all about. It's like a playoff game. It's been a tough year....I'm not sure how we're still in this thing, but mine is not to question why.

Bulger played pretty good monday night, but hopefully he'll be even sharper tonight after brushing off the rust the other night.

GO RAMS!

Comment

Well, I'm sure this will be a victory come Sunday. I don't care what the so called experts are saying; the Jets don't scare me. If the Rams come out like they did on Monday, (minus the fumbles) then we will be in the playoffs. I think the dead skins will take care of Minn. and with Vick starting I think the shesqwaks will fall.
          JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
          :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
          Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
            As a Rams fan, I'll never...
            by AvengerRam_old
            What is the one thing you'll never do?
            ...root for the Niners to win a game.
            20.79%
            ...watch the Rams/Patriots Super Bowl again.
            16.83%
            ....forgive Lawrence Phillips, Eric Crouch or Drew Bennett.
            0.99%
            ...forget how it felt watching the GSOT when it was clicking.
            25.74%
            ...stop hating the Dallas Cowboys.
            4.95%
            ...think any team has a cooler helmet.
            12.87%
            ...be too far from a TV or internet connection on game day.
            6.93%
            ...think any player is tougher than Jack Youngblood.
            4.95%
            ...forget Los Angeles.
            4.95%
            ...tell anyone about my night in Vegas with the Pom Pom Mom.
            0.99%
            -06-23-2009, 07:14 AM
          • Servox28
            die-hard rams fan is back
            by Servox28
            hey guys whats up.cant believe i just found this forum lol,but ya im 19 and ive bin a HUGE rams fan sense 1998, kinda dropped off a lil bit about 3 years ago but finally decided to rejoin my good ol rams! and i figured id pop in an say wats up an go RAMS! :helmet: if any of u guys have xbl add my gamertag Zyosx81

how long do u guys think its going to take beafore we get another one of these?

-06-05-2010, 03:29 AM
          • RamsFanSam
            Why It's Great To Be A Rams Fan!
            by RamsFanSam
            To appease those who think that ClanRam has turned to the dark side as of late, I decided to start a 100% positive post. Nothing negative should be voiced in here. I'd like to know why you think it's great to be a Rams Fan!

I'll get the ball rolling...

1. Those Uniforms (something about those horns....lol)
            2. We can make fun of the whiners.
            3. IT'S THE RAMS, BABY!!!
            -11-21-2006, 06:41 PM
          • AvengerRam_old
            You might be a boring Rams fan.
            by AvengerRam_old
            I know times are hard, but lately, things are getting a tad bit tedious around here. The problem is, there are too many posters who can't distinguish between cliche and actual insight. Seriously, if I want to read hackneyed, knee-jerk reactions masquerading as analysis, I'll read a Bernie column.

So... to borrow from Jeff Foxworthy, here's my list titled...

You might be a boring Rams fan.

If you think posts that communicate nothing more than "Bulger sucks" are insightful... you might be a boring Rams fan.

If you think that you can diagnose Steven Jackson and label him "soft"... you might be a boring Rams fan.

If you are more interested in Kurt Warner's stats than the Rams' results... you might be a boring Rams fan.

If you are still talking about the Rams moving back to Los Angeles... you might be a boring Rams fan.

If you can't tell the difference between overall poor drafting and labeling every pick made by the Rams a "bust"... you might be a boring Rams fan.

Oh... and if you think Tim Tebow is the solution to the Rams' problems... you might be a boring Rams fan, an insufferable Gator fan, and a redneck.
            -11-15-2008, 10:43 PM
          • KurtWarner2005MVP
            When did you become a Rams fan?
            by KurtWarner2005MVP
            Curious to how this breaks down.

When did your allegience to Rams begin? Are you an orignal LA Ram fan or did you jump on the wagon when the team moved to good old STL? Be honest folks. No harm in admitting to becoming a fan in 95. Locals didn't really have a reason to root before then. All that matters is we've seen nothing but good times for the most part. Ramming speed heyward!!!
            Original LA Ram fan - before the move
            73.08%
            '95 - when the team moved to STL
            26.92%
            -07-11-2005, 09:50 PM
          Working...
          X