Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brockers is NOT being traded.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brockers is NOT being traded.

    Jim Thomas@jthom1 38m 38 minutes ago

    Kevin Demoff on Brockers trade rumors: "Better chance of Wainwright pitching this week than Brockers being traded."


    Jim Thomas@jthom1 38m 38 minutes ago

    Adam Wainwright, Cardinals pitching ace, is expected to miss the season with Achilles injury.
    So, there you have it.

  • #2
    Re: Brockers is NOT being traded.

    And yes, I do realize that a report that negates a rumor is a "story" during this particular time of year, and that is exceedingly silly.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Brockers is NOT being traded.

      Interesting that the same guy who tweeted this:

      Benjamin Allbright ‎@AllbrightNFL
      Several teams in talks with Eagles about Foles, #Rams are considered "leading contender" per source.
      10:05 AM - 9 Mar 2015
      Also tweeted on the Brockers trade "rumor":

      Benjamin Allbright ‎@AllbrightNFL
      Hot rumor or pre-draft smoke?: #Bears and #Rams talking swap of draft picks plus Michael Brockers...?
      1:49 PM - 28 Apr 2015

      Comment


      • #4
        Would make absolutely no logic in trading Brockers when we have him for another 2 years at reasonable numbers.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Brockers is NOT being traded.

          I guess that blind squirrels only find ONE acorn.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Brockers is NOT being traded.

            Nothing would surprise me with regard to Brockers.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Brockers is NOT being traded.

              Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
              Nothing would surprise me with regard to Brockers.
              ....unless he's traded; that would surprise me.
              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Brockers is NOT being traded.

                If we are trading brockers to the bears in a swap of picks, i want dan hampton coming to the Rams as part of that deal. Brockers is young, relatively cheap, locked up for two years, and improving. His contributions do not usually show up in the box score.

                Ramming speed to all

                general counsel

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Brockers is NOT being traded.

                  It is clear from this report that Wainwright is being traded to the Bears for #7!
                  The restoration is complete!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Why would there be any incentive to trade from strength and create a question mark in the middle? One could argue that Brockers is a top 15 run stuffer and still developing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Brockers is NOT being traded.

                      I never really believed this. There's no way Fisher will trade away someone on his D.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Brockers is NOT being traded.

                        It seems Benjamin Allbright was correct again on the trade rumours for Brockers: "TFY Draft Insider Tony Pauline reports the Cowboys, Texans, Cardinals, and Dolphins have all expressed interest in trading for Rams DT Michael Brockers"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Brockers is NOT being traded.

                          Originally posted by sosa39rams View Post
                          It seems Benjamin Allbright was correct again on the trade rumours for Brockers: "TFY Draft Insider Tony Pauline reports the Cowboys, Texans, Cardinals, and Dolphins have all expressed interest in trading for Rams DT Michael Brockers"
                          Allbright said
                          ...#Bears and #Rams talking swap of draft picks plus Michael Brockers
                          Even assuming Pauline is correct (which is a whole other conversation), it's a stretch to say that Allbright's notion of BOTH the Bears and the Rams are talking trade is correct. Maybe teams have expressed an interest, but if the Rams haven't (and there's nothing to show that they have) then there's still nothing to the rumors.
                          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Brockers is NOT being traded.

                            Originally posted by HUbison View Post
                            Allbright saidEven assuming Pauline is correct (which is a whole other conversation), it's a stretch to say that Allbright's notion of BOTH the Bears and the Rams are talking trade is correct. Maybe teams have expressed an interest, but if the Rams haven't (and there's nothing to show that they have) then there's still nothing to the rumors.
                            Yeah I forgot he was saying we would swap. I just meant that there were Brockers trade rumours floating around. We'll see if we get a good enough offer or if Fisher even wants to move Brockers.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Brockers is NOT being traded.

                              Originally posted by sosa39rams View Post
                              Yeah I forgot he was saying we would swap. I just meant that there were Brockers trade rumours floating around. We'll see if we get a good enough offer or if Fisher even wants to move Brockers.
                              I'd be shocked if they were trying to move him, but who knows? I mean it's National Poker Face Day so he may be getting traded as we speak.
                              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X