Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Using NFL Game Pass For The Preseason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Using NFL Game Pass For The Preseason?

They have a 7-day free trial, and I'm going to sign up on the 28th, so I can watch the remaining two Rams preseason games live.

It looks like a pretty good package for the entire season, but not watching Rams games live is a concept I can't deal with.

Re: Anybody Using NFL Game Pass For The Preseason?

I'm glad it was bundled with the regular all-year rewind package I've had for the last year or two, but there are some issues. Irritating not to have a choice of broadcast like you do on the audio pass so I've had to suffer through hours of Mariotabation and Raider-raving so far. Won't be an issue for the home games, thankfully, but there is still a quality issue at times despite my high-speed internet. Nice that they do a condensed version quite quickly after the game ends so you can go back to watch the game in detail without all the babble & breaks.

Comment

I'm not subjecting myself to seeing those first couple of games more than once.

Comment

Yes Mike, I purchased it (once again) for the entire season. It's been great. And as for Azul E Oro, you actually can switch the broadcast on the bottom right. You get your choice between either team's broadcast, or the neutral one provided. That's one of the great features about it.

It is quite expensive at $245 (Canadian), but it's totally worth it in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by sosa39rams View Post
          Yes Mike, I purchased it (once again) for the entire season. It's been great. And as for Azul E Oro, you actually can switch the broadcast on the bottom right. You get your choice between either team's broadcast, or the neutral one provided. That's one of the great features about it.

It is quite expensive at $245 (Canadian), but it's totally worth it in my opinion.
          Yeah, it looks like it has a lot of great features, and I'd love to have it for the entire season, but my money is going to have to go for Sunday Ticket.

Comment

I get all 4 preseason games on local TV, 225 miles away from St. Louis.

They're even running a promotion for the Ozarks Rams Booster Club before the games.

Its great living in "Rams Country" (even though they call it Chiefs country...), because I have never had to deal with Game Pass...
            temp_4394_1467243487543_20
            RAMS!

Comment

Yeah, I bought it but both games so far have been televised locally so I haven't really used it. I've bought the preseason package each year and then they bundled it with game pass which I wasn't thrilled about. But this will be the last year I buy it because starting in 2016 I'm pretty sure I won't need it because they'll be on local TV every week.

;)
              Last edited by RAMFANRAIDERHATER; -08-26-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

There's nothing on the interface to change broadcasts that I can see. Certainly not like the audio pass,anyway. What's it look like/called ?

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
                  They have a 7-day free trial, and I'm going to sign up on the 28th, so I can watch the remaining two Rams preseason games live.

It looks like a pretty good package for the entire season, but not watching Rams games live is a concept I can't deal with.
                  I looked at it a couple weeks ago and decided then to do the same thing you are going to do

:ram:

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Horns View Post
                    I looked at it a couple weeks ago and decided then to do the same thing you are going to do.
                    With the first two games shown live in my area, the timing on a trial period is going to work out quite nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Azul e Oro View Post
                      There's nothing on the interface to change broadcasts that I can see. Certainly not like the audio pass,anyway. What's it look like/called ?
                      I just went to check and screenshot and it seems once the live feed is over it's taken away. If you watch the games live near the bottom right hand corner it will say "Broadcast" and once you hover over it with your mouse it'll show you the multiple options.

Comment

I just went to check and screenshot and it seems once the live feed is over it's taken away. If you watch the games live near the bottom right hand corner it will say "Broadcast" and once you hover over it with your mouse it'll show you the multiple options.
                        Sneaky bustards...lol... but thanks for the info

Comment

Yes i have it for the season. I'm in the UK. I either stream it illegally on a bad feed or get the better quality through the Game Pass. I went for the Game Pass
                          @EssexRam_

Comment

I have been using gamepass since it became available here in Europe 5 years ago or something.

It is pretty expensive but works very well. Perfect to able to see all Rams games here in Denmark plus all the other games being played. It also give full access to NFL networks, hardknocks, condensed games and much more. It is the perfect product for us NFL fans outside of the US.

Comment

Aw bummer....I don't have any Canadian money laying around.
                              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment