The Rams will LOSE Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rams will LOSE Sunday

I have heard alot of talk about how we have a very winnable game against our 'best shot" in the Seattle Seahawks. Well I have news for you guys. The way we have been playing lately, we are SO NOT beating them! I TOLD YOU WE WERE GOING 0-16. THIS IS NO JOKE FOLKS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. and i dont like to talk about my team like that but its the truth. DO you REALLY think we can beat anyone given how pathetic we are on offense and defense? COME ON MY FELLOW RAM FANS ITS GOING TO BE UGLY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. and dont feel good about garbage wins near the end because they dont count in my book against teams who have "packed up their weapons" for the playoffs or whatever.

;)

Re: The Rams will LOSE Sunday

tradition.....I hope it works this year

Comment

I'm all for tradition...but unfortunately history says that they DO actually lose more when you do this....I'd love to see a reversal but since we lost more than we've won for a decade now, anytime I see a prediction that WE WILL LOSE it isn't fun.
      Steve

What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolRamFan View Post
        I'm all for tradition...but unfortunately history says that they DO actually lose more when you do this....I'd love to see a reversal but since we lost more than we've won for a decade now, anytime I see a prediction that WE WILL LOSE it isn't fun.
        When I abuse it, it never works. It basically only works for one game per season. Every year except last year, the first time I posted it, they won the following game but whenever I keep posting...they lose so I'm going to stick to only one time this year.

Comment

as soon as i saw this post, i started laughing cuz i totally remember seeing it every year. too funny.

cheers!

Comment

Maybe you should start saying we are going to win. Cause last few years, you are right more than wrong.
            The Rams... Where dreams go to die.

Comment

Statistics of the post. Some years I missed the first game or two but the this post is 3-3. However, my lucky post is 1-0 against the Seaturds.

Let's see if the post will make it to 4-3.

2014 - Loss to Vikings
              2013 - Won against the Cardinals
              2012 - Loss to Lions
              2011 - Loss to Eagles
              2010 - Won against Redskins
              2009 - Won against Lions (the year this all got started)
              Last edited by ljcrayton; -09-10-2015, 01:26 PM.

Comment

I'd hate to have to go back and review but I know dang well it's been posted way more than 6 times and if I recall the first post in 2009 wasn't even yours....that being said....this horse has been beaten to death and continues.
                Steve

What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

Comment

Ah yes, my favorite post

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolRamFan View Post
                    I'd hate to have to go back and review but I know dang well it's been posted way more than 6 times and if I recall the first post in 2009 wasn't even yours....that being said....this horse has been beaten to death and continues.
                    I've considered this my lucky post and my "here comes the new season" post. It started when we were 0-8 and we were playing with the Lions. The guys who posted this said if the Rams win, he would not post anymore because he was sure they were gonna lose and it was the first time it was posted. I've posted this a lot and usually keep posting if the Rams keep winning but I was only taking the stats of the first time of the year. The post is lucky my friend....you just must believe ;)

So here's to the roar of the crowd, the smell of turf, the drama, the ups and downs, and to the rebirth of the Greatest Show on Turf. It's time for Ram football.

Comment

Originally posted by ljcrayton View Post
                      I have heard alot of talk about how we have a very winnable game against our 'best shot" in the Seattle Seahawks. Well I have news for you guys. The way we have been playing lately, we are SO NOT beating them! I TOLD YOU WE WERE GOING 0-16. THIS IS NO JOKE FOLKS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. and i dont like to talk about my team like that but its the truth. DO you REALLY think we can beat anyone given how pathetic we are on offense and defense? COME ON MY FELLOW RAM FANS ITS GOING TO BE UGLY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. and dont feel good about garbage wins near the end because they dont count in my book against teams who have "packed up their weapons" for the playoffs or whatever.

;)
                      Are you always this much fun??

Go Rams!

Comment

Originally posted by ljcrayton View Post

;)
                        We only have a 50/50 chance of losing, so your prediction is far from being a sure thing ..

Comment

All fun aside, you are right. I don't think we will score a touchdown on offense.
                          All bets are Goff

Comment

It worked

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Don't doubt the post.

Comment