Jared Cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Cook

As much as we rag on Cook, he had a really good game today, and I want to give him credit for it. If he can do that for consecutive games, you would have to wonder if he has turned the corner.

gap

Re: Jared Cook

Credit where credit is due ..... now where the heck were our wr's?

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez View Post
      Credit where credit is due ..... now where the heck were our wr's?
      ....still waiting for Foles to make a read and a decent pass.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by gap View Post
        As much as we rag on Cook, he had a really good game today, and I want to give him credit for it. If he can do that for consecutive games, you would have to wonder if he has turned the corner.
        Turned the corner? Really? It's his 7th year in the NFL. He's almost 29 years old. He does the same thing year after year, one good game here and there, and then he's back to being below average. Don't fall for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ramsbruce View Post
          Turned the corner? Really? It's his 7th year in the NFL. He's almost 29 years old. He does the same thing year after year, one good game here and there, and then he's back to being below average. Don't fall for it.
          The real test of any player at any given position is how does he stack up with his piers. Consistency, no J. Cook is not a top 10 talent at TE...he might be better then most TEs but worth the $$$ the Rams are playing him...HELL NO

Simply the TE position has become less important in the Ram's offense schemes--little wonder why. But for the Rams the TE is a 3rd down position. The Patriots, TE is nearly an every down position. Sadly for the Rams the principle goal is for the TE to net 5 to 10 yards, with secondary possibility of 15+ yard plays

Now is it because the Ram's TEs has taken a step backward or scheming plays less inclusive of TEs? My guess is more the former then the later. The zone running schemes the Rams use should have the TE as its best friend either as a blocker or pass catcher

....hmmm I wonder if Gurley can throw the ball? I saw that play in a local HS game and it worked. I can't see other then can Gurley throw or not--so long as none of the OL cross the line while running the zone run...might make a fun play for the Rams' tow play makers Gurley and TA

Comment

It was funny how surprised he looked to have the ball on a couple of those plays.

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X