No announcement yet.

Congrats to our resident Falcon fan :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to our resident Falcon fan :)

On a very good Falcon team ...........................

Man we sucked tonight.

Re: Congrats to our resident Falcon fan

DareDevil25, I am not going to even say we sucked (even though we did), but you all played a great game against us. From the kick off to the end, you out played us. Great job...

Good luck in the rest of the play-offs...
    This space for rent...

Comment

yea, sorry about adding the sucked bit. Your guys played a hell of a game, good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Look guys, I know what this feeling feels like. I'm not going to gloat, I saw my team lose 56-10 in much worse fashion, I know what it feels like. I'm not going to halfway try and butter it up, it was a bad loss but think of what you guys did. You came back from being a team in a huge amount of turmoil to a team that made the playoffs and became the first 8-8 team to win a playoff game. Tonight wasn't your night, things may have been different if Bruce played. I give my congrats to the Rams for making the playoffs and advancing and I hope to them a great offseason.

Comment

Tonight was your night. Enjoy it. Your team deserves to have its fans celebrate.

Comment

Congrats, Daredevil, enjoy the win! Good luck next weekend!!

Comment

Real class Daredevil. Good luck the rest of the journey...

Comment

May you and the rest of the REAL Falcon fans celebrate. You deserve it.

Comment

Good luck the rest of the way daredevil, I'll be rooting for your boys. I underestimated the Falcons big time but am now a believer. Everyone knew the Atlanta defensive line was solid, but what the offensive line did was nothing short of amazing.

Comment

Devistating, Falcon fans have alot to cheer for! And I admire your coach! And a great team!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Airfouts
                      A Charger Fan Checking back in.
                      by Airfouts
                      I just want to say you guys have a good team there in The Lou. I had a good time with all you guys here chatting about the game and old school players. I have to say one of the coolest boards Ive been on. Beleive me if we would have lost I would have still come back and wrote the same, I did it last week after KC beat us. Had a great time hanging out with Rams fans at the game we met a few that it was their first time in San Diego and did not know anyone so ofcourse we had to invite them to our tailgate. Good game you have nothing to be mad about.(the fact you won the world series helps too) Two good offenses going head to head and the home team came out on top thats it. The Hwaks lost so your still going to win the division. We promise to take care of them when we go up to their house later in the year. Good luck the rest of the year and hope to see Pisa back soon. Hes a local kid from here I always knew he would be a good player.
                      -10-30-2006, 11:16 AM
                    • 49tolife
                      Good game from a 49er fan
                      by 49tolife
                      Hey guys, I just wanted to say good game. Don't get your heads down, I know it's tough to swallow a loss like this (Trust me, I really do, we were 0-4 in games decided by three points or less prior to today) but you guys are greatly improved over last year. There is still no reason you can't make playoffs. Oh, and for the record, as a 49er fan, even I know that PI call was bull ****. Today was full of ****ty penalties, but what can you expect with Hochuli as ref?

So again, good game to you guys, and I have to say, it's incredible how much better you guys look as opposed to last year.
                      -11-14-2010, 04:59 PM
                    • Coldgin75
                      Steelers Fan here.... Good Game
                      by Coldgin75
                      I was one of the THOUSANDS of Steelers fan that seemed to take over downtown St Lou this past week. I felt like we were in the Burgh for a while. Rams fans were few and far between. Late weeknight game likely had a little to do with it as well as the issues with the Rams.

Anyway... your boys hung tough for a while and looked pretty good on offense for most of the game. Losing Willie really sucked and will hurt us in the playoffs. You guys are only a couple players away from contending again... just gotta stay healthy. Jackson is a beast, but you already know that.

Anyway.... It was nice to be a visiting fan and not have to deal with any assholes. Didn't have a single problem you guys are a class act. I've always had a blast in St. Louis... I'll be back soon if nothign else to party. Anyway.. Good luck next year. At least you got another 8 years before the next Black and Gold Invasion.
                      -12-26-2007, 10:01 AM
                    • RimrockCard
                      a nasty ole card fan
                      by RimrockCard
                      well boys i gotta tell ya,i think this is your year to take the west,Bradford is looking pretty good for a rookie and i believe he is gonna lead y`all to a higher level of play in the years to come...
                      so my question is...are you gonna give him to us later like you were kind enough to do with Kurt?..lol
                      he was the greatest gift y`all ever gave us and am hoping you can repeat the kind "its better to give than receive" kind of love...
                      if you been watching we are really in need..lol,y`all beat us the 1st time but just had some bad luck..
                      Good luck to y`all,sept when you are playing us...but in reality you are`nt gonna need any luck with us next round unless we have a miracle happen
                      -10-07-2010, 04:29 PM
                    • atljbo
                      Good Game (Falcon Fan)
                      by atljbo
                      You guys have a young talented team... Finding that QB is the hardest thing... You guys did that... all your team has to do is surround him with talent.

But yea.. Good game... Your team played hard.
                      -11-21-2010, 05:29 PM
                    Working...
                    X