Quiz: Original Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiz: Original Colors

What were the original colors the Rams had when they first came into the league?
    [don't look below for answers if you know it .. also don't go to the Hall of Fame site to get the answer]

I know this but I will hold my answer for a day or so, see who gets there first :mask:

Comment

:lid: pretty sure the Clevland Rams were plan ole Navy blue and white????? :shield:

bye the way .... love all the new icon DEZ .... good job ....
      DASPEERMAN!!!!!!
      "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave intending on arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, martini in hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Comment

Re: Quiz: Original Colors

Originally posted by RammStein
        What were the original colors the Rams had when they first came into the league?

That would be Red and Black:

Comment

Originally red and black, I believe - back when they were the Cleveland Rams? I'll keep checking back for the answer!

Good question, thanks

Comment

I think two days is long enough to give people time to answer this .. so the answer IS!!!!!!!!!

Red and black!

congrads to:
            Rudy and djccon

though I'm sure RamDez knew the answer as well

and also congrads to all who private messaged me the answer .. you all were correct .. all one of you that is .. lol

:nerd:

Comment