When going to the game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When going to the game...

Stay in the drury, not the radisson. Drury gets free internet and breakfast and has nicer decor in my opinion, is cheaper too. The water was cold on my first morning in the radisson also. Anyone else got any tales from downtown hotels in st louis?
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Related Topics

Collapse

• linusone
    Hotel advice? Anyone, anyone? Frye, Frye?
    by linusone
    I'm flying up from Panama City, Florida to see the Rams/Dolphins game in September. I'm bringing my best friend, who like most around here, is a Dolphins fan. He's brave to come with me I have to admit.

Anyway, we plan on catching the Cards Friday night, going to a Sports Bar to see the Florida Gators' game on Saturday, and on Sunday, the Mecca and his horrible fate.

This is our first time to STL, can anyone help with a good hotel in regards to location according to the above? We will be renting a car, and would like to stay in the $70-$100/night range. Thanks.
    -07-16-2001, 09:09 AM
  • ramfan247
    Anyone else going to the game on Thurs?
    by ramfan247
    Just trying to get an idea what the dome is gonna look like on Fri. I'm definitely going, but I know most people skip the preseason games. Anyone else goin?
    -08-16-2009, 03:49 PM
  • general counsel
    Anyone going on vacation?
    by general counsel
    Anyone have any trips planned in the near future? Maybe a romantic getaway with the significant other or a chance to load up the family truckster and head to wally world?

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -02-15-2008, 03:33 PM
  • CARNEIROS
    Can You Help Me Out??
    by CARNEIROS
    I AM GOING TO ST. LOUIS FROM CALIFORNIA FOR THE BUCS GAME ON THE 26TH OF NOV. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET SOME AUTOGRAPHS AT THE GAME OR ANYWHERE I CAN FIND A RAM. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT??
    I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THE TEAM STAYS BEFORE A GAME , OR WHERE THEY HANG OUT ON A WEEKEND OR WHERE TO GET SIGNINGS AFTER THE GAME.
    THANKS
    -10-21-2001, 10:01 PM
  • A-Web
    CARFAX: Anyone got a free 30 days currently?
    by A-Web
    I have 2 prospect vehicles that I might be purchasing today, and was about to run some backgrounds on them. Figured I would ask everyone on here whether anyone else has paid the 39.99 for a 30 day unlimited search and would like to help me out. Let me know.
    -03-18-2009, 07:44 AM
Working...
X