Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone help me???... I need to know how to add an avatar under my name on my posts. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Oh yeah, while you're at it, I also need to know how to edit my information (signature, etc.). Sorry if I look like a real dope :o , I'm new to this stuff. Thanks!

Comment

click on user control panel up top, that's were all the stuff gets changed...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• the12thman
        Help with an avatar...
        by the12thman
        How do I put an avatar on my profile? Im not really sure how this whole web page works.
        -02-22-2006, 05:11 PM
      • Lesson
        by Lesson
        I can't find a photo that is the size required to be an avatar, I could have some help? Thank you.
        -05-04-2010, 07:04 PM
        what do you think of my avatar
        by Guest
        ?????????????????
        -04-29-2007, 05:40 PM
      • AvengerRam_old
        "Blast from the Past" Avatar Month!
        by AvengerRam_old
        We had a nice response to the "Be True to Your School" Avatar promotion earlier this year, so I thought I'd try something new in honor of my 19,000th post on this board!

BLAST FROM THE PAST AVATAR MONTH

Put up an avatar that represents your longevity as a Rams fan. An old picture of yourself in Rams gear, for example (mine is a photo of me in 1987 - age 19 - wearing a familiar looking hat). Or, if you don't have one, how about your favorite player from the 60s, 70s or 80s.

Represent your status as a diehard!
        -12-08-2014, 10:30 AM
      • woodyramfan1
        by woodyramfan1
        Can someone tell me how to post an avatar beside my id? Thank you
        -07-03-2006, 02:08 PM
      Working...
      X