Midway MVP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midway MVP...

Who is the Rams TEAM MVP at the halfway mark...
    Warner
    8.70%
    Bruce
    0.00%
    Faulk
    47.83%
    Canidate
    0.00%
    Holt
    0.00%
    Wistrom
    8.70%
    Williams
    4.35%
    Fletcher
    17.39%
    Wilkins
    0.00%
    Other (please specify)
    13.04%

The poll is expired.

Great poll question DJRamFan!

I went for the Marshall Man but... it's a close call with Aeneas Williams. His leadership has been not only exemplary and inspirational -- it has been effective!
    :angryram:

Comment

thanks jorge, aeneas was my pick for his leadership and performance...:shield:

Comment

answer to poll

I put other because I think the defense and Lovie are the MVPs. If our defense sucked this year like it did last year we sure wouldn't be 8-1, and 5-0 away from our dome. I think my point is magnified because I don't think the offense is as good as it has been the last two years. I think they are still very, very potent, but I don't remember us turning the ball over like we have this year.

Comment

mvp

had to vote for the Marshall plan. He is doing a great job and doesn't seem to slow down hurt or not:cool:

Comment

I had to go with ... Fletcher ... the man is the heart ...right in the middle of our re-vamped defense ......team were running right up the gut on us last year ... Bryant Young and Zaginia get partial credit for this too .....:o
            DASPEERMAN!!!!!!
            "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave intending on arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, martini in hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Comment

Faulk is the cliche answer, but he has dropped and fumbled a few. Archuleta I know isn't an actual candidate, but he's saved us from some embarrassing scoring drives by the opponent. He gets my vote.

Comment

Re: answer to poll

Originally posted by jdpbmo
                I put other because I think the defense and Lovie are the MVPs. If our defense sucked this year like it did last year we sure wouldn't be 8-1, and 5-0 away from our dome. I think my point is magnified because I don't think the offense is as good as it has been the last two years. I think they are still very, very potent, but I don't remember us turning the ball over like we have this year.
                I totally agree with my bro JD here. without the D. we may not even be a .500 team this year. Fumbles, drop passes, interceptions, and missed throws have absolutely killed us offensively, and with out turnover ratio, we would be at the bottom in most divisions without the D.

Comment

My vote is Faulk, if you look at the first comment a defensive team says is "You have to contain Faulk". That cool with me, while they are busy stopping Marshall the rest of the gang runs right over them.
                  I can't argue with you about the "D" it's great, too an to see it come together and work as great as it is.
                  Whoever you pick its great to have so MANY choices!
                  GOOOOOOOOOOO Rams!!

Comment

I voted Fletcher but it is really a split between Fletch and Williams. Faulk gets all of the attention but with the new D, I think Trung could keep us on the winning track.

Comment

Working...
                    X