Season predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season predictions

Now that we are just past midway point of the season, what do you all reckon of the rams superbowl chances? Will we get homefield? Can we win without it? Do you see any problems down the line? I see the SF ***** as a problem. We could finish up with the second best record in the NFL and come second. No homefield. I think a lot hinges obviously on the whiners return game and other games in the nfc west.
    That whiners game is key to home field.

I think we will win our division and that whiners game. But I will stop short of a superbowl win prediction, why? I like to wait and see, but we will be there or thereabouts.

Anyone else?
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

13-3

We'll beat the whiners, lose to the Saints by one point after giving up a league record 47 turnovers (including 19 fumbles by Candidate) and our second string will get beat by the Falcons in the last game - after home field advantage has been tied up.

Comment

Re: Season predictions

Originally posted by rampower
      Now that we are just past midway point of the season, what do you all reckon of the rams superbowl chances? Will we get homefield? Can we win without it? Do you see any problems down the line? I see the SF ***** as a problem. We could finish up with the second best record in the NFL and come second. No homefield. I think a lot hinges obviously on the whiners return game and other games in the nfc west.
      That whiners game is key to home field.

I think we will win our division and that whiners game. But I will stop short of a superbowl win prediction, why? I like to wait and see, but we will be there or thereabouts.

Anyone else?
      I share some of your sentiment but not all of it.There is alot of season left and 4 of 7 games are home where we rule if Kurt starts losing only once to the aints,as far as the whiners we will beat them again,they'll make the playoffs but we wont have to face them,they'll be out by then.The aints will be lucky to even make the playoffs,we own this division this year and the next 3-4 to come.:angryram: :lid: :angryram:

Comment

14-2

We lose one of the later games after home field has been clinched and all the second teamers are in there...whiners game is close, aints game is a blow out = we win both of course.

Comment

I agree with DJ. 14-2 overall. The second loss comes after we clinch home field.

The only thing that can stop us is injuries:rolleyes:

(I write this as I knock wood)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• macrammer
            Week 7 Rams @ Whiners predictions
            by macrammer
            This week, the 6-0 Rams are headed up north to play the Whiners in a NFC West match-up. It will be the Rams 3rd straight road game.

This IS the rivalry for the Rams IMO. During our (many) lousy years, if we could at least muster a win or two against these guys it would sooth my aching soul a bit. I have been to Candlestick many times to watch this rivalry. I was there in 1999 to see Warner and Faulk take care of biz.

At 6-0, the Rams have matched their start with GSOT teams. The team record is 11 straight wins to start the season in 1969. During that year, the Rams started 11-0....lost their last three regular season and then dropped the playoff game to the Vikings. A win this week would put this team as the second best Ram start in history.

The Whiners lead the series 69-65-2. Teams have played twice a year since 1950. The Whiners have taken the last 4 of 5......

Boy do I DISLIKE the Whiners.....especially being from the Bay Area.

Whiners not a pushover regardless of their 1-5 record.............

Rams 27
            Whiners 21

What say you?...
            -10-16-2018, 03:06 PM
          • macrammer
            Rams v Whiners Predictions
            by macrammer
            The 2017 NFC WEST DIVISION CHAMPIONS close out the season against the upstart Whiners. While the Rams have nothing really to play for, the Whiners seem to think this is their SB. My disdain for the Whiners is strong but the Rams have bigger fish to fry. Even still I say:

Rams 27
            Whiners 14

What do you think?
            -12-27-2017, 05:52 PM
          • sjacksonrules
            We could send the whiners into turmoil
            by sjacksonrules
            It was announced today that Colin with get the start on sunday. I think this helps us out game planning for him. I know he hasn't planned many games but I figure we can game similar to RG3 and there wasnt much tape on him either.

I think if we can win this game it would send the whiners into a downward spiral. If you didn't see Colin had to do everything he could to keep himself from smiling because he didn't want to upset Smith. If we can get a few picks on Colin that could cause Harbaugh to pull the plug half way through. Lets home we have the same sticky hands sunday that we had last week. Colin is a young player it should be easy to get into his head.

If the whiners lose this game I think that would cause alot of second guessing.

Here's to a Rams win! I think we can do it. We need to start fast and never let off the gas. Lets drive these whiners into the ground. I'm tired of the talk that they are best in the west. Last time I checked we were undefeated in the west, lets keep it that way!
            -11-28-2012, 08:09 PM
          • RamDez
            Whiners Game day predictions please
            by RamDez
            Nice and early this week as its 49*rs week.

Rams come back to the Dome

As long as Kurt does NOT attempt the long ball and someone FIXES those Not so Special Teams we should be in good form.

I hear we will get some players back on Defense so that should help us out.

We need to pressure Grassearse quickly and often to throw his timing off. And as long as Herst is kept in check (not an easy thing to do) we will be sitting atop the division with a 1 game advantage.

Rams 38 . Whiners 21 :shield:
            -12-03-2001, 06:05 AM
          • CanadianRam!
            And it just gets better...
            by CanadianRam!
            After the Cardinals win over the Lions, we have the longest losing streak in the NFL at 5 losses...at least we're leading the NFL in something? :\

If we don't win next week...I'm gonna explode or something! :x

GO RAMS
            -11-19-2006, 05:57 PM
          Working...
          X