Hey Gang!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Gang!

I thought I'd pop in and see how everything was. I'm in sunny Florida now and have my house and everything, but my puter is not working right. I'm back at the library checking in periodically. It sux!

We managed to squeak out a win the other night against NE. They played well and with Brady running the offense, they are defenetaly dangerous. I think it was a quality win. Only problem is we're getting banged up. That may hurt us in the long haul this season. Hopefully we can get everyone patched up and going in a couple of weeks.

I'll hollar at you guys later. Go Rams!

Related Topics

Collapse

• theodus69
    Hey another win
    by theodus69
    But what a lousy performance on both sides of the ball. This game should have been real high scoring , but neither team could score. Oh to hell with all that , It's win #2 and that is great since the #1 draft pick is gone. No worries though, they would have screwed that up come draft day anyway!!!!!!!! It's been a frustrating year but at least we get some bright spots. We beat the damn WHINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes , I'm doing the funky chicken right now. For those of you not familiar with the dance, I've got a dance pole some tar and feathers and a humidifier............................And some barbee Q sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes yes yes, We won!!!!!
    -11-20-2007, 09:40 PM
  • RealRam
    Rams Song of Yearning --What's YOUR tune?
    by RealRam
    :\

Once in a while I feel sad and discouraged about my Rams -- enter the first six games of the 2007 season.

Here at the Clan one often finds solace and space to share these feelings with fellow warriors in time of relfection and song as I sense tonight in the NFL side of my soul.

Poetry in battle, the cry for victory, the cry of defeat ... that agony of defeat.

One of my favorite songs that I cherish outside* of my country's cultural folklore and art* among many that come to me now and then from within today's globalized air of communication, knowledge, and talent is this one (7+ min. version):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHjT3...0live%20sydney

If you can, please take the volume up, up, while you listen and think...

"--Hey now, hey now, I'm Rams Fan ever!" :r

There is freedom within, there is freedom without,
    try to catch the deluge in a paper cup.
    There's a battle ahead, many battles are lost,
    but you'll never see the end of the road
    while youre travelling with me.

Hey now, hey now,
    don't dream it's over.
    Hey now, hey now,
    when the world comes in.
    They come, they come,
    to build a wall between us...
    we know they won't win.

Now I'm towing my car, there's a hole in the roof,
    my possessions are causing me suspicion but there's no proof.
    In the paper today tales of war and of waste,
    but you turn right over to the T.V. page.

Hey now, hey now,
    don't dream it's over.
    Hey now, hey now,
    when the world comes in.
    They come, they come,
    to build a wall between us...
    we know they won't win.

Now I'm walking again to the beat of a drum,
    and I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart.
    Only shadows ahead, barely clearing the roof,
    get to know the feeling of liberation and relief.

Hey now, hey now,
    don't dream it's over.
    Hey now, hey now,
    when the world comes in.
    They come, they come...
    to build a wall between us.

Don't ever let them win.

I really like this live, mellow version of 'Don't Dream It's Over' by Crowded House, played in Sydney, ca. 1996. [Sadly, so sadly, two years ago drummer Paul Hester committed suicide in an Australian Park. ...Depression simply got the best of him (and of these lyrics).]

"Hey now, hey now,
    don't dream it's over.
    Hey now, hey now,
    when the world comes in.
    They come, they come...
    to build a wall between us.

We know the Rams will win.
    "...
    -10-19-2007, 03:50 AM
  • UtterBlitz
    Hey adarian....it's our week...are you ready?
    by UtterBlitz
    The week has come...now we can go head to head and see who comes out the winner.

I think it will be a close game. One of us will remain at the top of the pile. Who will it be?
    -11-19-2005, 04:07 PM
  • RAM-BO
    Hey Clanners, I'm back!
    by RAM-BO
    Hey guys, I have been hanging out in New York, Pennslyvannia, Massachusetts, pretty much whatever floats my boat. I'm back in D.C. and I know yall missed me dearly (haha yeah right) and I can't wait to see how the playoff picture turns out. Man I have been catchin glances of Rams games and boy howdy, our O-Line is playing very well in my opinion. I definitely see a bright future. Oh and congrats to my man Marc "The Burglar" Bulger for his fist 4,000 yard season. You go boy! and You go Rams! :l
    -12-30-2006, 02:47 AM
  • OldRFan
    Hey I'm Back ! ! !
    by OldRFan
    some may remember me I'm OldRamsFan , Its great to be back was around back in 2004 or 05 . Got pretty Sick for awhile and then my companies had some hard time , But things are getting better It seems thank god

The site looks great ! Much Different than before have not missed a Season yet . Been a Rams Fan since 1958 and never missed a season , This site was a Blessing for me as their was not not out their for some time during those years .

Used give a lot of trivia Questions back in the day for the ClanRams with a number you , And I see your still here going strong ... Its grand to see some of those names I remember back then and the new ones as well . """GO RAMS"""
    -09-06-2011, 01:13 AM
Working...
X