Stage One complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage One complete

Stage one of the Index redesign is complete, check it out at www.clanram.com and let k=me know yer thoughts.

"Getting better all the time..."

As always, great job Dez! :cool:

That new look in the index brings an even more professional /journalistic /exciting view to the ClanRam! Not too crowded yet complete, colorful and classy. Nice informative design all the way!
    Hail to the Clan! GO RAMS!!! :shield:

Comment

Jaw dropping. I saw it when I hit the refresh button and was very impressed.

Dez, you need to run the official Rams website with ClanRam being the OFFICIAL forum. It was reported at the Post that it is the number 3 most popular NFL website. You need to be at the helm. It is embarrassing in its current state.

Once again, everything is great. The site talks the talk and walks the walk. It looks awesome and the content doesn’t disappoint.

:shield:

Comment

Good job Dez,Looks great and is user friendly.I contacted some relatives in Missouri who are Rams fans and told them to come over and join.When they come over they will be blown away.This is,by far,the best football site on the web.IMHO!

:angryram: GO RAMS!STAY FOCUSED!WIN!
        :shield:
        Last edited by Aries51; -11-26-2001, 02:41 PM.
        ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

awesome job man, awesome...:helmet:

Comment

Working...
          X