• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bosna-Ram
    Where are you from?
    by Bosna-Ram
    Hi everyone, I have been on this forum for about 5 days now, and I am enjoying every moment of it. I can see a lot of fans come here to chat. I would like to learn more about Rams nation and where some of the most faithfull fans come from. I am from Bosnia, I came to the states in 96. I have been the Ram fan from 99. I never miss any games and I always hope for the best. Today, I live in St. Louis and consider myself lucky one to have Rams here next door. I hope to hear from more of you Rams fans...
    -03-17-2009, 04:46 AM
  • sashadpb
    Greetings from Serbia
    by sashadpb
    Hallo to everybody.

I'm from Serbia and I'm huuuuge Rams fan. Rams are haveing big fan community in our football forum. We hope so that next year will be much better than this.

:r
    -01-28-2007, 01:16 PM
  • C-Mob 71
    Hi fellow Rams fans.
    by C-Mob 71
    New to the clan. Just wanted to say hey. I've looked around for awhile now and just wanted to say this is a great site! The draft is over, not much to do now than talk about every little roster change with die hards like you guys. A little personal info bout me- from southern illinois and yes i became a rams fan after the super bowl. Sure i was a band wagon fan, but thats just because i was a youngster back then and didn't have a team.
    -05-14-2008, 03:47 PM
  • Marc Bulger Fan
    Hello to my Fellow Rams Fans
    by Marc Bulger Fan
    Hi everyone, I just joined up a few days ago just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amy-Elizabeth and i've been a Rams fan since I was 10. I live here in Missouri and do get out to the games whenever I can.

I think by my forum id you can tell I'm a big fan of Marc Bulger. One thing about me is I love and support this team no matter what and I'm very passionate about my Rams football. It's really cool to have a place to talk to other Rams Fans.

I've really enjoyed looking around and seeing what other ppl are saying about them.
    I look forward to talking to everyone through out the season.

:helmet:
    -08-17-2008, 01:42 AM
  • CrystalRam
    new girl here!!!
    by CrystalRam
    Whats up, I thought it was time to say hello. I see a lot of other new people have too. I'm from California and I've been a Rams fan since 1989 (mostly cause of my Dad)....But I've been completely Die Hard for the last 5 seasons. I can't wait to meet some fellow ramjunkies, especially since I'm in Cali and it's mostly whiner fans here. I will definitly be returning and reading all your posts... GO RAMS!!!!!!
    -08-16-2009, 06:12 PM
Working...
X