Amazing Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Site!

I was websurfing for a rams site with wallpapers and screensavers that i dont allready have. I was using a search engine i have never used, i was expecting to come across a site that had 1 wallpaper and no screensavers, BOY WAS I WRONG. CLANRAM IS JUST WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. I have been a huge fan of the rams sence i first saw them play when i was 4. I just want to say what a great site this is and the webmaster and his support group have done an exelent job with it, it is THE best st. louis rams site i have ever come across

.:ram: :lid:

well shucks, :o Thanks very much Warner 13 :shield:

And welcome to the ClanRam we are the of forums

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Drew
      Clanram FO......
      by Drew
      last night i was on another site,not football related-a site for people affected by "bi-polar affective disorder" which i am one of and have known the peeps running the show for the last 4 years,anyway....

they want to upgrade the site and i told them to visit this site to see how beautiful a site can be.....they were in awe of how good it looked and would love to know about the technical computer stuff that was/is used to run it?

i dont know much about computers myself or website building,hence the use of poor jargon!lol but they are relatively in the know....

so any information i can pass onto them would be greatly appreciated!

thanks
      Drew
      x
      -04-11-2007, 02:57 AM
    • BEER
      Is the Rams site screwed up?
      by BEER
      Is it my computer or is the Rams Home web site screwed up? I go on there
      to read an article and the articles are covered or mixed in the graphics.
      I am not having this problem on any other sites.

You have to click on "more topics" to see what im seeing.
      -09-10-2009, 07:09 PM
    • Bingo
      Great site
      by Bingo
      Great site, I am glad iI found it
      -03-14-2002, 02:41 AM
    • itsguud
      ClanRam site problems?
      by itsguud
      I am not sure if this should be posted here, but I have not been able to log on to this site very often this week. Most days it says the link is broken. I have tried deleting cookies and other browsing data as well as using other browsers but usually I cannot open this site.

Just wondering if I am the only one?
      -02-27-2010, 09:17 PM
    • Idahawk
      New to the site
      by Idahawk
      Whats up guys ...I love the seahawks ..but also love football...all football ..not here to troll or talk smack...just football....I hope we all have the kind of season that we want....
      -07-25-2006, 11:40 AM
    Working...
    X